Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 06:22 PM        Re: Koran & Murder Case
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
Taken from TimesOnline.

"COPIES of the Koran were handed to the jurors in the Abu Hamza trial yesterday as his defence argued that some of the cleric’s “offensive” statements were drawn directly from Islam’s holy book.

Edward Fitzgerald, QC, for the defence, said that Abu Hamza’s interpretation of the Koran was that it imposed an obligation on Muslims to do jihad and fight in the defence of their religion. He said that the Crown case against the former imam of Finsbury Park Mosque was “simplistic in the extreme”.

He added: “It is said he was preaching murder, but he was actually preaching from the Koran itself.” "

In defense of hateful and speech inciting to violence, an Imam is defended by multiculturalists in the sense that this violence and jihad is an integral part of his culture and his holy book.

It is excellent when liberal doctrine gets them to begin justifying Islamic fundamentalism preaching murder of Jews as being a right due to a multicultural heritage -- just put a clown nose on and get it over with.
Which verses are they even talking about? I bet you certainly wouldn't even know offhand.