Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 08:13 PM       
Infamous: Hard Mode is HARD.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 10:13 PM       
i know medium was hard enough. and being evil made things a bit easier because i could just bio leech anyone and regain all my energy back. this is going to suck
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 03:11 AM       
TMNT: Turtles in Time RESHELLED is scheduled to hit xbox live arcade on the 22nd. On the 1st, Worms Armageddon :O!!!!!

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 05:46 AM       
holy hand grenades, batman :o
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 01:04 PM       
Can't wait for worms. We still play it on PS1 and the graphics start straining my eyes.

:CONCRETEDONKEY
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
It's about time to see that game get more love. Even though people still netplay it.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 08:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Infamous: Hard Mode is HARD.
I did so well on normal, the game bumped me up to hard and even gave me the hard mode trophy at the end. :3
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
by that do you mean that you got bumped up to hard after traveling underneath the bridge after the 2nd mission? because i think most people got that, asswipe
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 12:14 AM       
Oh that's fucking gay.

All you have to do is forcibly suck the whole game, then have it up you to hard.

YOU SUCK. Also, I got Hard Mode at the end of the first mission.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 12:31 AM       
I still play GTAIV on a regular basis :/

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 06:37 AM       
Still trying to play ARMA2 but it is very difficult.

I've got one other friend that plays so we usually get on Vent and just do our own thing. Obviously not trying to clear out a whole objective but we set ourselves tasks like taking out T90s and such. It's cool because at the main base you have a whole load of ammo boxes full with practically anything you could want - Javelin missiles, SMAWs, rifles, sniper rifles, satchel charges etc. So what we were doing last night was loading the boot on a Humvee full of weapons then driving to a wooded hill overlooking a tank concentration. After observing it for several minutes we took a few tentative shots at a patrolling T90, which alearted the enemy to our presence and ultimately led to us both getting killed. Fun though, and if we'd had a couple more squad mates we could've done a lot more damage.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Oh that's fucking gay.

All you have to do is forcibly suck the whole game, then have it up you to hard.

YOU SUCK. Also, I got Hard Mode at the end of the first mission.
XACTLY DUED
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 04:13 PM       
I tried the demo for ArmA 2 the other day, but it ran like shit on my computer for some reason.

The point is it's MM's fault.

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 07:24 PM       
Yeah a lot of people have been having performance problems. Apparently it's being worked on for the next patch. Though even with optimisations I still think it'll be a CPU/GPU/memory hog because of the huge amount of detail in the maps.

The other thing is I can't imagine much gets achieved in the demo as everyone will be inexperienced and it takes at least a couple of weeks of consistent play to find your feet in this game. To find good team-mates you'll probably need a full version (though even the full version is full of tossers).
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 08:24 PM       
WRECKING FOOLS IN BLAZBLUE

JUGGLING HOT SHOTS GOLF 2 ON PSP AND THE NEW SMT ON DS
The Mighty One
FistfulOAwesome is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Garou: Mark of the Wolves is quickly becoming a favorite of me and my brother's. The characters are all extremely well designed (i.e. they look like fighters (most of them, anyway) and are fun to play), the system works very well (sort-of like SF but with 4 buttons rather than 6), and the entire presentation is gorgeous. It almost feels like blasphemy to say that it might actually be better than SFIII (which currently holds my position for best fighter, but maybe not for much longer).

I just finished playing NSMB again. Sadly, my feelings haven't changed. It's still a disappointment for a Mario game. 16 years we wait, and all we get is a passable platformer. Mario shouldn't be passable, or adequate. He should be Glorious. I really hope Nintendo steps it up to their A game for NSMBW, because I honestly felt that the 2D sections of Galaxy felt more like 2D Mario than NSMB did.

I also finished Metroid Prime 3 again. I seriously underrated that game. While it is the worst of the Metroid Prime games (bosses, story, levels, item usage all step down in quality from the previous games), it's still damn good. The Grapple Lasso is featured prominently and is fun to use (though I wish it had more importance that it did. If they make a 4th 3D Metroid game maybe they'll find more use for it), there are still some nuggets of genius bosses and levels, and the soundtrack is Kenji Yamamoto's usual Atmospheric brilliance. The controls are absolutely fantastic. The Wii has no excuse not to have fantastic FPS's when MP3 so clearly shows how an FPS should play on the console. They work so well that I'm going to buy the Trilogy so I don't have to feel weird playing Prime 1 and 2 later. Get the Trilogy when it comes out so you can play these 3 great games.

SFII: Remix still gets plenty of play. The designer of the game (David Sirlin (sirlin.net) did a fantastic job rebalancing the cast. They all play much better than they did in Super Turbo. He did so great that I felt no need to keep SFIV (sold it on eBay) since it paled in comparison. The ST and new art are great too.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
WRECKING FOOLS IN BLAZBLUE

JUGGLING HOT SHOTS GOLF 2 ON PSP AND THE NEW SMT ON DS
FUCK YEA DEVIL SUMMONER IS AWESOME.
FOUR PARTIES OF THREE PYRO JACKS ON ONE MAP IS NOT SO AWESOME. GODDAMMIT STOP REFILLING ALL OF YOUR HP. OH JESUS YOU'RE BURNING MY ENTIRE PARTY NOW.

I'm also playing a certain rhythm game that I think LordSappington might like, but I'm to embarrassed to mention the name

Also, my copy of BlazBlue is an hour's drive away but they didn't deliver it, so I'm pretty bummed. Been killing the time with Madworld, which is pretty fun. The graphics make it hard to see, though.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
I keep on fusioning new demons on SMT:DS and then I feel like I just ruined my parties and freak out.

Are you going to play BlazBlue on 360 or PS3?
has a woody
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 01:37 AM       
I keep certain demons, but I try to balance the parties. What I do when I see a nice fusion is run to the Auction and just buy duplicates of what I need, then fuse those guys instead. That way I don't lose someone I might want to stick around.

I'm playing BlazBlue on PS3. Don't own a 360, but even if I did, the PS3 has a nicer D-Pad.

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 03:53 AM       
Okay, so now it is Valkyria Chronicles and Knights in the Nightmare, which are both awesome. Ordered a Demon Souls from Hong Kong as well, I just hope it doesn´t get stuck in customs/toll (whatever the correct word may be in this sentence) again like Knights...BUT it came with the nice Artbook, which I didn´t expect, so it´s okay.
has a woody
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:22 PM       
BlahzBlue finally arrived after UPS dragged out a 10 minute trip for 6 hours

I kinda prefer Guilty Gear. It just feels like BB has less options and a slower pace. Maybe I just need to play around some more. The repetitive sound bites are also pretty annoying (YOU'RE NOT HUMAN! YOU'RE NOT HUMAN! MAJOR! MAJOR! OPTIC BARREL! OPTI-MAJOR!)

The art book was also pretty disappointing too; only 31 pages. I guess the print quality is nice, though. And the additional "how to play" disc is pretty handy.

The Unicorn
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:34 PM       
Figuring out how to get 100% in the story modes is going to be a pain in the ass.
has a woody
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:36 PM       
It's a visual novel, right? Just respond to things differently.

The Unicorn
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:34 PM       
YOU THINK THAT, UNTIL YOU DO EVERYTHING AND STILL DON'T HAVE 100%
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:38 PM       
WORMS ARMAGEDDON!

That was very funny. Well done.