Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 04:56 PM       
the eject button is a fair distance from the sholder buttons, and slides, so it is unlikely that you would accidently eject a game this way during normal gaming.

but there are cases of it ejecting psps when it is twisted, but these are rare

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 09:02 PM       
CHRIST JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SONY-LOVING LIMEY BASTARD! DS OWNS PSP AND YOU KNOW IT.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 09:09 PM       
You're such a fag. Seriously.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 09:13 PM       
I don't know which word is replaced by 'chester', but since every possibility I can think of applies, I'm pretty sure I agree.
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 09:21 PM       
I liked on Sifl and Ollie there was a little sock puppet named Chester. He was so cool.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father §paz
CHRIST JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SONY-LOVING LIMEY BASTARD! DS OWNS PSP AND YOU KNOW IT.
ok.

but this is the first time ive been refered to as a 'limey'.

umm.... ninty roxxorz am i rite guys? (seriously enough)

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 10:01 PM       
I am so pissed off at this west-coast, east-coast rivalry right now. I'll tell you how it is. They both suck. They both suck terribly. The nintendo ds is clunky, the d-pad is inresponsive, and the buttons are WAY too close together. The touch pad is a stupid idea. Playing Mario 64 ds is no fun in my opinion. Sure, you can play as more characters and they added some new stars. But really, I don't give a fuck. The controls are terrible. End of that.

The psp appearantly has lots of hardware issues. The games shoot out, it has a terrible battery life, and so on. The games now also are stinky. Aside from Gran Turismo and a few others, they have nothing. JUST LIKE THE FUCKING DS.

The pricetag for both are waaay too high for a casual gamer. Look at both lineups. Nothing special. Nothing that screams BUY ME. Aside from Castlevania, which I'm not really into anyway, I don't see anything for the DS. I don't know enough of upcoming PSP titles to really rant about, but I bet they too, will suck.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 10:20 PM       
That's pretty much exactly how I feel. I'm sticking with my Game Boy >:o
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 10:31 PM       
The SP is as far as I wanna go. Its all nostalgia for me. WHo the fuck wants to play Mario 64 with a smaller screen and a D-pad!? The games not that friggin old go play it on your N64, It would be cheaper to buy an N64 and Mario than it would to buy a DS
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 01:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dudefather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father §paz
ok.

but this is the first time ive been refered to as a 'limey'.

umm.... ninty roxxorz am i rite guys? (seriously enough)
Wait your not British? X_X
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:55 AM       
im northern-irish, living in scotland, so i am british, but no-one called me a limey before (as it tends to be reserved for the english instead of the british as a whole, to my knowledge).

anyways, is there any info on mario kart DS since last E3?

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 06:38 PM       
Most Americans don't know there is a differance between being British & being English.

:offtopic
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 06:40 PM       
THERE IS?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 07:44 PM       
Yes, there is.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 07:57 PM       
British is from britain and, isn't england the countries that are or were under british rule or something like it?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:00 PM       
no
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:08 PM       
Wow! Explain please!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:09 PM       
it is backwards from that
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:11 PM       
j/k but backwards from that is closer
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:15 PM       
Oh Don't get me confused now!
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:21 PM       
okay i won't ;(
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:30 PM       
thnx. I'm going to go get some peachberry pie from a diner and eat it with my friend. After that we could discuss the in-depthfulness of England
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:43 PM       
England is a country.
Britain is an island.
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 08:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX
British is from britain and, isn't england the countries that are or were under british rule or something like it?
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 09:28 PM       
I'm sorry my schoolin' don't cover anything but my area of the country, Alberta is the canadian equivalent of Texas