Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
lol. So the people who attacked India where just poor people standing up to an imperialistic army run by private for profit corporations? weird. How can you idiots not see its somewhere in the middle?
So you're retracting what you wrote earlier and now think that studies and experts are actually credible? Wow, you've come a long way from thinking that people shouldn't actually try to understand terrorism. Too bad you still don't know how to write a case study, though. Credible sources? What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
If you assume I dislike them because of the examples I've given then it may not be that I "hate" them necessarily, more that your finally seeing whats going on and the first conclusion you draw is the feeling of dislike for the states I've been talking about.
You haven't comprehended any of my posts. At all. The reason isn't because we ever disagreed on basic principles, but because I wasn't writing in the exact same way that you were. You're a follower, coolie. What's sad about it is that you have become one while tying not to be one. Your posts are almost verbatim what better known proponents of your opinions say or write. Like Ant, you cannot wrap your head around my posts but while the reason Ant can't understand is because of his lack of intelligence, your reason is sheer arrogance. You view the world as being against you and I'm amazed at how you disregard everything that I write, even when most of what I'm writing falls in line with your same thinking. The only reason I can conceive that would explain why you do this is because your views, or rather the views of those who you idolize, have been turned into dogma in your mind. You are the weakest of pawns, never questioning or exploring your own side of the argument, only blocking out opposition views.