Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2003, 12:17 PM        Culkin Is Not Gay!
OK JUST BECAUSE MACAULAY CULKIN WAS IN PARTY MONSTER AND PLAYED A GAY GUY DOSENT MEAN HE IS GAY!!! AND PLUS HE IS MARRIED TO A WOMAN!!! SO HE CAN'T BE GAY!!! IM TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE GOING AROUND CALLING MACAULAY CULKIN A FAG JUST BECAUSE HE WAS IN A GAY MOVIE!!! ( NOW THAT I GOT THAT OUT OF MY SYSTEM ) I can't wait till Saved comes out in theaters!!!

Eternal_Champion is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2003, 12:53 PM       
I didn't think he was still....around
Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 30th, 2003, 02:01 PM       
I thought he was marrying Mila Kunis.
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2003, 02:08 PM       
your sig? :/
Mocker
Old Nov 30th, 2003, 02:12 PM       
my sig? :/

SuzyinFlorida is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2003, 03:26 PM        Impossible!
How could he be gay? Young actors who hang around with Michael Jackson can't be gay!!

Luv, Suzy!!
Mocker
Old Nov 30th, 2003, 03:27 PM       
Good one!!

lol!!

From, Jixby!!
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Nov 30th, 2003, 09:18 PM        Re: Culkin Is Not Gay!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
OK JUST BECAUSE MACAULAY CULKIN WAS IN PARTY MONSTER AND PLAYED A GAY GUY DOSENT MEAN HE IS GAY!!! AND PLUS HE IS MARRIED TO A WOMAN!!! SO HE CAN'T BE GAY!!! IM TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE GOING AROUND CALLING MACAULAY CULKIN A FAG JUST BECAUSE HE WAS IN A GAY MOVIE!!! ( NOW THAT I GOT THAT OUT OF MY SYSTEM ) I can't wait till Saved comes out in theaters!!!

Quote:
Rory is definitely a heart throb. I love him SOOOOOO much!!!!! I'm not obsessed with him or anything, well maybe a little lol. He is such a little sweetheart! He's less than a year older than me too!!!!! I've written to him twice, and he wrote back to me once, and gave me his signature, and even put To Ava on it. I was so overjoyed when it came in the mail, I ran up to my room screaming!!!!! So Rory, if you ever read this, I REALLY want you to keep making movies and I REALLY think that you're REALLY cute.

I was just wondering, but does anyone know if Rory has a girlfriend? lol, not that I have a chance, but who knows?

Sigh. Rory is....he's....well.....sigh again. He is charming,intelligent, precocious, inspiring, intriguing, and almost hypnotic. He has that mischievious glint in his eye and that devilish grin. My heart melts every time someone even mentions his name. The only problem is, every time I see him anywhere, I squeal and duck under the nearest piece of furniture and/or race out of the room. But, that's just the way I am. I get embarrassed very easily. I hope this doesn't sound too weird. Compared to a lot of the girls' messages, I'm quite normal indeed. I remember one time I was sick with a fever, and so I was surfing the web because I really wanted to know when Rory's birthday was and couldn't find it anywhere! But when I went to this one site, I must have been delirious because I was completely oblivious to the fact that his birthday was right there on the screen. As soon as I saw it, the most amazing thing happened. You know how you get the chills with a fever, well, it was like the feeling was completely sweeped away and in its place was warmth! I felt like a million bucks! I must really like rory if just finding out his BIRTHDAY was enough to cure me. Well, not really, a while later, I was sick again, but it was a nice moment lol.

I wonder if Rory is truly smart, I mean, in terms of grades. Maybe he's stupid. Nah, I doubt it. With that cute little smirk, he's too clever looking to be dumb.

I'm sorry, I'm just kind of on this manic craze of signing the guest book, but I have a lot of stuff to say. There's this girl who has this website and its really great, but this girl is COMPLETELY OBSESSED with Rory Culkin. I'm serious. She's like, whoa. A little ding-dong in the head. She's talking about giving up her life (and head) for him. yeech. Anyway, she hasn't been able to get a reply from him, and feel bad for her because he wrote to me, signature and all, so at least he is aware of my existance. Maybe the reason he isn't writing back to her is because he's seen what she said about him and so now he's frightened, thinking she might try to stalk him or something ( which I'm willing to bet she probably would if she had the chance.) Well, Rory, if you ever read this, I'm not saying you have to take my advice, but I'd keep my distance if I were you. This person REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY is in love with you, to point of being dangerously obsessed (giving up her head and a million others? shudder) I think you'd have to agree, if you ever lay your wide, open, innocent eyes upon this not even you would probably do something like that for you.
Where'd you find that message, Jixby?

Also...

Petition For the Culkin Brothers to appear in a movie together.
Mocker
Old Dec 1st, 2003, 03:25 AM       
!!!! found it on the imdb.com boards.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2003, 10:20 AM       
Oh, right. I remember that post now.