Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 12:35 AM        Last Person on Earth scenario
What would you do if you were the last person on Earth?

I thought about it, and although I'm sure I would eventually go crazy, I would start by having a lot of fun.
First I would go to Washington D.C. Firstly, I would bathe in the reflecting pool. Then I would go to The National Museum of the American Indian, where I would shave my head into a mohawk, paint my face with warpaint, grab a tomahawk, and head to the National Portrait Gallery of the Smithsonian, and slash Andrew Jackson's portrait in the Hall of Presidents. I would also hack Custer's buckskin coat to little bitty shreds, along with any other artifact that displeased me. Bush's portrait would placed on the floor and be used as my personal toilet. Then I would take The Napoleon I Diamond Necklace from its case and wear it. The Hope Diamond necklace is bigger, but I'm not touching it because its supposedly cursed. I would also take the crown that Napoleon gave Empress Marie Louise. I'm the Empress now, dammit.

Then I would go to the Pentagon, and paint a giant peace symbol on its roof. Afterward, I would go the Lincoln Memorial, climb onto Lincoln's lap, and tell him what a good little girl I've been and what I want for Christmas.

After doing this, I would go into Congress and put animal carcasses, stuffed toys, store manniquins, and dolls in the seats. Then I would preside over the Senate and cast tiebreaking votes between the Roadkill Party and the Dolly Party.

Then I would go to the White House, where I would strip naked on the lawn, daub myself in body paint and a strap-on dildo, apply some "Parental Advisory" pasties to my nipples, and blast the most obnoxious punk rock imaginable from a boom box as I danced wildly.

Then, naked and sweating, I would enter the White House's Executive Residence, find which presidental bedroom was last used, masturbate furiously on the bed, wipe my vulva on the curtains, and slide down the banister of the Grand Staircase. Wheee! Then I would go in the Oval Office, climb onto the desk, and loudly proclaim my might.

Then I would have a pleasant walk in the White House Rose Garden.

Last edited by Jeanette X : Sep 8th, 2008 at 12:08 PM.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 01:02 AM       
I'd like to say that I'd loot Best Buy and a grocery store and hunker down with a shit ton of video games, DVDs, snack food, and beer until the depression became too deep and I just shot myself. However, it's much more likely that I'd just let the madness take over the minute I realized that I was the only person on the planet. Necrophilia and a feral nature would ensue, followed by either one of two scenarios. The first scenario would place me as a king among the beasts, able to make use of human technology to master the natural world while simultaneously being part of it. The second would have a search party finding me, and me explaining to my family that I finally hit rock bottom and needed help.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 01:09 AM       
I would find me one of those doctgory labs with the genetic manipulation stuff. and I would play around in there until the frustration of beong too stupid to clone myself a mate over came me & I trashed the place. I would then find another such lab.

I would also switch the Large Hadron Collider on & walk away. Sad in the knowledghe that it didn't blow me up in some cool way. I would also learn all the words to a movie. I don't know which one. I know cars already pretty well, but I don't know if that would be cool.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
I believe I would also take a big heavy sledgehammer and safety goggles over to the nearest SUV dealership. I would also break into Area 51 and find out what the hell they've really been doing there all these years. There'd better be some neat aircraft in there, or I'm going to be pissed.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 01:28 AM       
I would carry out human cloning experiments.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 02:03 AM       
Dude, you are way sexier than me, but don't start saying you're smarter than mew, oh man, I'm so mad.

Queen of the Beasts
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 02:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Dude, you are way sexier than me, but don't start saying you're smarter than mew, oh man, I'm so mad.

Yeah, I don't think any of us could manage that. How the hell would I fertilize a human egg with my body cells and then implant it into my uterus? I can barely operate this computer.

Of course, maybe I could toddle off to the sperm bank...
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 02:18 AM       
Nobody is smarter than mew.

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 02:57 AM       
That's why it'd be an experiment.
I'd try to grow one in an artificial sterilized womb.
And name it Gladys.
Not saying it'd work, just saying I'd try as well.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 03:02 AM       
Mine was that I din't have the system to create young inside me. You ladies have, what? Seven-Eight years & you have a fully functional counterpart.

I have a pig womb & a lot of alcohol. That shit ain't flying.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 03:09 AM       
I would animate dead people, pose-to-pose... like King Kong.
Egg
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 03:13 AM       
Technically I can't really create either (which is a good thing I assure you), which is why I'd need to perfect an artificial womb.
Pig wombs have other uses, such as fashionable head gear.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 03:57 AM       
Nobody else alive would mean there's no one running the power plants, so almost all of the things said so far in this thread (the plausable things, that is) would sadly be impossible

To answer the question, I'd probably just kill myself.

Egg
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 04:04 AM       
Maybe The Rapture happened in this hypothetical situation. Some stuff would run for a little bit in a quick vanishing.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 04:59 AM       
I would explore! Load up on ammunition and all sorts of weapons and shit.

I would also get a spanish galleon, just to cross that off 'the list'.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 05:13 AM       
I would drink an entire bottle of maple syrup. Then, I'd stuff pancakes down my throat with a kabob, and make a mental bet about how many of the pancakes would be saturated by the syrup before I choked.

So basically, I would bore myself to death.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 07:58 AM       
set. EVERYTHING. ON. FIRE!
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 08:12 AM       
That's what I'm hoping will happen with I-Bapery.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 08:13 AM       
Banned

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 08:42 AM       
With all due respect, I changed it back...
I-Bapery looks cool, but on my monitor (gamma's slowly going out) it's hard to read.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 10:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I would find me one of those doctgory labs with the genetic manipulation stuff. and I would play around in there until the frustration of beong too stupid to clone myself a mate over came me & I trashed the place. I would then find another such lab.

I would also switch the Large Hadron Collider on & walk away. Sad in the knowledghe that it didn't blow me up in some cool way. I would also learn all the words to a movie. I don't know which one. I know cars already pretty well, but I don't know if that would be cool.
But before you did any of that you'd post in the chat room thread continuously for four hours

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 10:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
set. EVERYTHING. ON. FIRE!
I'd do this too!
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 11:51 AM       
Destruction. Lots of it. Burning, breaking, shattering, shooting, smashing, bashing, toppling, crashing, tossing, stomping... to name a few. I'd defecate wherever. Probably on a department store countertop. Then I'd look over at a mannequin, grab its clothes and wipe my ass while saying, "Don't mind if I do!" I'd then put the clothes back on the dummy and spend a good hour insulting it. "Look at you. You filthy piece of shit!" /spit

Like Chojin said, I'd try and procure a good amount of arms and munitions. Have to get some explosives somehow, too. Then I'd make my way to a large city. Probably Chicago. After that I'd get serious about securing as much non-perishable food as possible.

I'd spend a day hauling a toilet up a high rise (no electricity = no elevators) just to drop it from a height and on top of an expensive car. I'd probably take a shit in it before I dropped it... for my own ironic posterity.

I'd spend a day breaking into homes and plundering through belongings, because as sad as it sounds, I'd probably find it wildly amusing. Of course I'd be hoping to find something erotic. I'd spit wherever the fuck I wanted to spit, too. I'd light money on fire. I'd burn entire buildings just to watch them burn.

I'd spend a lot of my time watching television and playing video games, masturbating, bringing destruction, and reading books about Armageddon and survival. And I would totally make a badass garden. Something like this one:
http://www.botany.org/bsa/psb/2003/oriental_gardens.jpg

But most importantly, I wouldn't do a GD thing I didn't wanna' do.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 12:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain View Post
But most importantly, I wouldn't do a GD thing I didn't wanna' do.
That's the spirit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Pig wombs have other uses, such as fashionable head gear.
Eeew. I think my crown would be more attractive:
http://www.gimizu.de/sgmcol/html/crown.html

Or perhaps one of these? http://www.albionart.com/eng/muse/special2/index.html

Lookit the shiny-shinies. Nobody around, all mine. Mine.

This one is my favorite. http://www.albionart.com/eng/muse/belle/belle_11.html

Lookit me! I'm a Valkerie! Bold, yet feminine.

Last edited by Jeanette X : Sep 8th, 2008 at 01:22 PM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 03:13 PM       
Go online and get the record for the cowboy song.