Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2004, 07:03 PM        new soundwave?

this is apparently, Soundwave in transformers: energon. i mean, being a giant missile launcher is cool, but thats not soundwave.

compare to soundblaster (the re-incarnation of soundwave)

i hope at least he will retain his bad-ass voice in the series.

ThisIsWitty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2004, 07:58 PM       
Thats really a shame. Someone should make a speech or something, anything to oppose this utter travesty.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2004, 08:05 PM       
MAYBE IT'S A SONIC MISSILE.

Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2004, 09:03 PM       
maybe. i mean he did have the misile(?) shoulder thing originaly, but its a bit oversized looking.

looking at it again, its not a bad looking transformer, (with its atomic logos and giant rockets and whatnot) but i prefer the original soundwave. i wonder if the casseticons will return, possibly as mp3-ticons perhaps? lol

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 11:34 AM       
i dont know much about transformers, but wasnt him the one in wich you could play cassets

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Crying Baby Jesus is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2004, 12:14 AM       
Looks like a baby toy

What ever happened to the old metal Traansformers of yore that could withastand a lawnmower?
Callahan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 12:23 AM       
THis new soundwave atleast thats what there calling it is hanus and the longer i look at it the more i want to pry my eyes out with a blunt object he she whatever the crackers it is, is labelled as an energon figure butnever has or will appear in it because he is a cheap repaint of some beastwars shit toy so he wont keep his awesome monotone cold voice.
it totally infuriates me the complete downfall of transformers and the fact that some talentless hacks have the right to barstardise my childhood memories and turn them to dust and replace them with uncreative rubbish if it aint broke dont try fix it optimus never wanted or needed to be a ugly firetruck who nobody loved everything id degrading star wars heman is gone and turtles is deteriorating where is krang and why are toys not evolving and why is hasbro using mcdonalds toys plastic to pump out there toys whatever happened to my shiny red optimus and bluestreak who is now called silverstreak oh yeah and you can no longer refer to hot rod as hotrod he is now hot rodimus and rodimus prime is now rodimus major dont question it just obey these new transformers are brittle and terrible but il still by them being a sucker also i feel sorry for the deadshit little kids growing up with beyblade or pokemon or some other shit and the whole fucking nikelodeon generation of a.d.d kids