Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 12:47 AM        Seinfeld Episode
So we went to get the oil in our car changed at walmart while we did some shopping and two hours later when it got finished we were driving around and noticed our car smelt like BO
its pretty gross we sprayed it with fabreeze three times and it still stinks -- extra strength fabreeze!

it's extra strong for extra stink!
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 11:07 AM       
Oh man, that's terrible.
Maybe there's a shampoo or cleaner you can use to get rid of whatever is causing the smell.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 12:50 PM       
I don't know but it was horrible. I don't think it's as stinky anymore because my girlfriend hasn't been complaining ;o

still, who hires employees that stink that bad it's disgusting. All I can imagine is a guy so sweaty when he sits down the seats get soaked in grossness
BANNED

Old Apr 14th, 2007, 01:46 PM       
also some lady with one of those floppy necks that makes her look like a crazy reptile kept talking to us about how walmart was screwing her over and how she always complains when something goes wrong and gets free stuff they practically told us their life story including how one of them is sometimes mistaken to be younger oh wow that's fucking interesting how old did they mistake you for? 22? 22 and a half? 23? AM I CLOSE YET? UP OR DOWN. PLEASE TELL ME IM SO INTERESTED. but that was the son the woman was the really annoying one who kept bringing this shit up that nobody cared about although the son contributed when it was about him.

I USED TO GET PICKED ON AT HIGHSCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES SO MY MOM WOULD COME TO PROTECT ME.
YEA THEY WOULD BE LOOKING AT HIM ALL TOUGH AND ID TURN AROUND AND GO YOU BETTER LEAVE HIM ALONE OR YOULL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME AND OH THEY BEHAVED ALRIGHT.

I would feel ASHAMED if my parents ever tried to stick up for me like that.
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2007, 02:51 PM       
I thought you wer etalking about my mom but then I realized I don't play football.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2007, 08:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I don't know but it was horrible. I don't think it's as stinky anymore because my girlfriend hasn't been complaining ;o
Maybe she was the stinky culprit? Not quite rainforest fresh? You know, make'in muffins in the oven...

Or maybe not.

You should have complained though. To WalMart, not your girlfriend. If the guy stunk up your car, it's no different than him scratching up the paint. Considering what they charge for an oil change, your car should be returned to you smelling of fresh baked cookies and rainbows.
BANNED

Old Apr 15th, 2007, 02:41 PM       
i agree I'm going to write walmart a letter and fart on it or use a fart bag inside..

it made me mad because they cleaned the person's car behind us, but not ours, and they had those plastic seat protectors but not in ours -- discrimination. They have two cars in the work place and they wait for them both to get done at the same time even if one would be faster ;/ all we needed was changed oil and it took two hours. I think they also put someone in front of us because they complained.