Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:19 PM       
you druggies sure do like your drugs.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopa
You just felt them or did you see demons too
I felt them and sometimes heard them. I realized that the demons were my own mind. The biggest thing was whenever i closed my eyes to sleep, my mind would go haywire, screaming and humming and singing. they didn't want me to sleep. They wanted me to stay up and face them.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 12:07 AM       
Nah, they just wanted you to party with them.

I've just done pot and the legal stuff, but drinking absinth made me pull my wang out in a hostel.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 12:09 AM       
USERS ARE LOSERS
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 12:27 AM        Shrooms
Doopa -

Nope. Haven't done DMT. Not sure if I want too. It is too unpredictable. At least that is what my research leads me to believe and I am not ready for that yet. Maybe not ever.

But, from all reports I can find DMT makes you see demons / aliens / angels.....and they seem to lead you into self destructive places.
It's an ethobotanical (natural plant substance) and most of the native cultures who use it do so only under very controlled conditions so that they don't get led astray by the (insert mystical being here).

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 09:15 AM       
Why do they think it does that? I mean.. chemically/brain
What do these things look like? Do they actually talk?

Quote:
and they seem to lead you into self destructive places
do you mean that poetically or literally

hi mew
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 09:40 AM        DMT
Quite literally.

Walk of cliffs or ontp freeways. Drinking or eating things under the sink. Making you think the people with you are your enemies instead of friends. Making you feel that you are spiritually below the other people around you and that you have to take more to come up to their level.

I look up somereports and get descriptions for you. I'll also look for the "how the chemical works" info.

Most of the native cultures tend to belive that the demon is the spirit of the plant.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 09:55 AM       
I had DMT. Everything turned upside down, I couldnt move but felt physically amazing, and then after 15 minutes it stopped abruptly I felt absolutely normal and went home and made dinner. THE END
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 11:18 AM        DMT
See.....unpredictable.
Dole......you intrigue me. :D

Though I do remember reading that some people are not effected much at all by it. Something about not having enough of the enzyme necessary to process it.

I have the reverse problem with DXM. I use about 1/3 the minimum dose to get the same effects as a 2nd plateau dose of DXM. It's because DXM works on some of the same receptors as codeine and I am deathly allergic to codeine. So...I get the increased effect.
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 11:41 AM        DMT
These are from Dr. Shulgin's book. His own experiences. Each quote is from a different doseage and methos of intake.

All the trips last from 5 to 15 min max, but can and often do feel like hours, days, years even centuries.

"I began to see patterns on the wall that were continuously moving. They were transparent, and were not colored. After a short period these patterns became the heads of animals, a fox, a snake, a dragon. Then kaleidoscopic images appeared to me in my inner eye, fantastically beautiful and colored."

"I don't like this feeling -- I am not myself. I saw such strange dreams a while ago. Strange creatures, dwarfs or something; they were black and moved about. Now I feel as if I am not alive. My left hand is numb. As if my heart would not beat, as if I had no body, no nothing. All I feel are my left hand and stomach. I don't like to be without thoughts."

"We did it together. Swift entry -- head overwhelmed -- elaborate and exotic. Slightly threatening patterns -- no insight -- slight sense of cruelty and sharpness between us, but enjoying. His face, as before with MDA, demonic but pleasantly so. He said he saw my face as a mask. He asked me to let him see my teeth. I laughed -- aware that laughter slightly not-funny. Heavy, massive intoxication. Time extension extraordinary. What seemed like 2 hrs was about 30 minutes."

"As I exhaled I became terribly afraid, my heart very rapid and strong, palms sweating. A terrible sense of dread and doom filled me -- I knew what was happening, I knew I couldn't stop it, but it was so devastating; I was being destroyed -- all that was familiar, all reference points, all identity -- all viciously shattered in a few seconds. I couldn't even mourn the loss -- there was no one left to do the mourning. Up, up, out, out, eyes closed, I am at the speed of light, expanding, expanding, expanding, faster and faster until I have become so large that I no longer exist -- my speed is so great that everything has come to a stop -- here I gaze upon the entire universe."

These next ones all come from trip reports.

"So for what seemed like centuries I played with the trippy freaky elves and they kept bringing me into atrium after atrium in the antics annex, and all I could do was wonder when we would get to their front door. As far as I know, we never did. Instead they said many things, though I can't say they used what we would call a voice to accomplish this communication. I remember only parts of this. At first they said, 'Build this', indicating hyperspace. Later they amended this by saying, 'Build it. He will come.' from the movie Field of Dreams. Very funny. "

"There were two people a man and a women or a girl and a boy. They appeared to me like simple balloon computer generated images. As soon as I stepped in the room, they glided up to me and spoke directly to me. They kept saying welcome back and words like: the big winner, he has returned, welcome to the end and the beginning, you are The One! As I looked around the room I felt the sense of some huge celebration upon my entry to this place. Bells were ringing, lights flashing fear began to rise in me as I felt the deep change in my world. The sprites begin to lead me around the room showing me how all my life they had been preparing me for this return. I was shown dozen of experiences simultaneously in my life, that had lead up to and been clues to this moment. I was shown in a flood and a onslaught of images, thoughts, situations, raw feelings that everything had been building to this moment. That this moment had been planned. "

"It moved in rhythmic spasms like some demonic toy; and always there was its voice - a steely, shrill monotony that put an end to hope.... The chilling thing was that I knew what it was saying! It told me that I was a wretched, pulpy, flaccid thing; a squishy-squashy worm. I was a thing of soft entrails and slimy fluids and was abhorrent to the calcified God. "

"Twisting, churning; the world burst into multi-colored energy balls and entities. They formed a ball of blue stonish grey, and grabbed at me but as friends, as the same as me. Eventually they slipped away, and I was left with a new type of creature, that had a mostly black face but with colorful features. I felt pokes and tugs but it was not at all bad; they seemed as if they were me, and I knew the goodness of everything; goodness was this space. The music was happy music, and enhanced the experience dramatically."

"Looked into his eyes.

Sitting regally there like a warlock - like a tall thin longhaired Buddha - between the window of the room and me, He was the Window and the Window was equal to itself. A removed part of the wall, to let the light shine through. Colours of RED and BLUE were all over the room. He had on a red shirt and blue pants but the red and blue were coming from somewhere else, they were from him and not his clothes.

On the checkerboarded bed, which had now become full of chess pieces from another world that moved in very non-euclidean ways, which were used to play entirely different games...he was balanced there, in a lotus-like pose, a triangular shape with every surface of his face and arms and body a triangle-shaped plate, and each plate hinged to the others in perfect angular construction...

And he was laughing.

Laughing the laughter only laughed by someone sharing Something Special with someone else that has never known that 'special', and I heard it low, deep, and full of Trickster-Hero, and himself.

And I could feel the transmitted sense of power from him. Not aimed at me, Aimed FROM me, or bounced off of me, in a sense, to the rest of the world...coming from a source behind him. Or something to that effect. Some aura-field that was transmitted in the course of normal thinking, but that was in this state very visible.

Thus it was that a huge - an ENORMOUS - chunk of my peculiar sexual nature was defined. That day, In that room, in that collection of seconds which were also miles down which I was walking, running, falling, helplessly sliding, sucked to it and to him or rather to my own perception of him...drawn forever and ever forevermore to what *A* represented to me:

POWER.

Beyond the good and evil, and beyond love or hate, always power: it is the deciding factor of every occurrence. The one who has power gains more and more. The one who loses power keeps less and less.

And yet, one can have power and then lose it, or have no power and come to gain it. The secret of power was in those eyes, that laugh, the tsunami wave of hair falling down his shoulders: I could hear it falling liquid-like and yet hard as wire, soft as thought.

The secret of his power at that moment was his detachment from the one who was watching him. It was not the sort of uncaring which is also unfeeling and thus cold. It was the sort of uncaring which elevates one who is detached to a higher level than attained by one who would Be Concerned With People Liking You. Sexually or otherwise...or both.

That detachment seems to be one of the most sexually attractive qualities one can have, no matter how ugly or beautiful the physical appearance. Desire, and you become undesired. A paradox: like 'Those who know don't tell, those who tell don't know.' For an empty second I knew of a rage in me at this paradoxical catch-22 that I dared not acknowledge. "

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 11:54 AM       
Vibe-

That book sounds really interesting, what is the full name?

I myself have never had any pure hallucinagenic (sp?) experiences... only a slight one when I took too much of something that was apparently laced with something.
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 12:07 PM        DMT
He wrote 2 and is working on #3

PiHKAL and TiHKAL

The only time I had anything even close was when we got some E that was cut with something that didn't show when we tested it. 2CT7 or 2CI is our best guess.

I did hoever see trees grow up out of the livingroom floor. My feet were coverd in this amazing green and pink neon geometric pattern. The backyard became a jungle with little glowing eyes peering out of it at me.

One of the most amazing trips of my life.

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 12:11 PM       
yeah, that's what happened to me, too. It wouldn't have been so bad or even noticable but I took more that I should have, and the people I was with forced me to drive home... it was pretty fucked up driving towards an intersection and for a split second I thought the red light was a railroad crossing and the two street lights on opposite sides of the road were two trains about to collide head on... but I was able to rationalize and realize what was going on in my/ with my head.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 12:13 PM       
One time i made the misteak of taking DXM after i had taken Benadryl. I couldn't move for 3 hours but it felt like days. For what felt like 6 or 7 hours i watched two ants battle on the ceiling. They kept trying to push eachother into a fourescent light on my ceiling.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 12:15 PM       
Anyway, you don't have to have experienced love to know what it feels like SO THERE.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 12:50 PM       
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 01:00 PM       
if only i had the skills and natural talent required to eat a piece of paper with some crap onnit, then i too could be a philosophical dynamo :O
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 01:05 PM        ROFLMAO
LOL Mew!

I don't think that drugs make me (or anyone else) any more philosophical then they already are. Just opens your mind to other possibilities.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 04:00 PM       
Yes, drugs don't make you more philosophical, they just increase your desire to talk about philosophy.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 04:57 PM       
Helm,

Just for the sake of argument, divide up raw perception and whatever filters our subjective reality (Re: Empirical Experience Similiar to Schopenhauer Theory, I guess). Could it be possible that, even though our perceptions may skewed at the time, that one can return back to retrieve from the "memory registers" (if you will) when one is of a more sober mind and describe what they experienced more lucidly than when under the influence of said drug? In other words, the "registers" contain a clear record of what you experienced at THAT time and one is able to look at it in an almost objective manner. Our language is limited to be sure but isn't it a bit like having a favorite book, work of art or piece of music at your disposal. I have yet to see too many reviews of the aforementioned that do them justice but I can always go to the museum, play a CD, ect.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Old Dec 4th, 2003, 05:09 PM        LOL
Quote:
Yes, drugs don't make you more philosophical, they just increase your desire to talk about philosophy.
For the most part yeah.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 04:00 PM       
Drugs are fun, now all you have to do is Datura and you'll be all set!

And as for DXM, I don't think you took enough if you thought shrooms were better. The benadryl experience you had would be similar to a good dxm trip..

DMT is nice too, you can order pure DMT along with pure 5meoAMT and be set for a lifetime supply.

Personally I have 25 grams of pure God in an electric static bag right now and I'm trying to sell it to stupid druggies who have nothing better to spend their money on.
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 05:20 PM        EEP
AMT....blech
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 05:32 PM       
I took 400 mg of DXM
Old Dec 5th, 2003, 05:34 PM        ACK
That is 1 plateau range. Course that dose made me want to die.