Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:15 AM       
ok where is the carnevil chd at then
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:54 AM       
TELL ME TELL ME
WON'T YOU TELL ME
AND THEN TELLL ME AGAIINNNN
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:56 AM       
http://www.bittorrent.com/detail.myt...ch=CHD&index=3

OH YEAH BABBBY.
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:01 AM       
it's giving me a 'connection refused' error
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:12 AM       
Search for carnevil CHD :/
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:16 AM       
no i mean when i download the torrent it says that in my window
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:16 AM       
Shit, can you try cryptkiller?
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:18 AM       
is that a different chd
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:23 AM       
yeah
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:25 AM       
ok idk if it's me or if this site is just plain butt-crap because cryptkiller is just sittin' there w/o any seeds or peers
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:34 AM       
Damn.
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:41 AM       
i'ma try other bt sites
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:41 AM       
I got about 100kbps average with IND but I had to get a patch all in all only took about 8hours overnight w/e.
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 02:42 AM       
ok i found a huge-normous "all .chds in MAME" torrent and i'm only downloading those two files from it
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 03:04 AM       
aw man and it's going like twice as fast as either of the other two
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 11:55 AM       
miss, go to emucation.com and pay them $15. Then you can download all the CHDs and Sega CD games you could ever want.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:50 PM       
Something about dungeon/cave crawls feels so RIGHT about this game. It's like, if someone had made a movie in the 1980s about the year 2000 featuring a nerd, this is the game he would be shown playing.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 03:03 PM       
looks great so far, and all im doing is clobbering rats

im an Orc, called kerrek :P

OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 04:36 PM       
omfg you big nerd
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 05:49 PM       
Punching crabs and kicking them down hills :O
Keg Whore
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 07:17 PM       
Killing old women for not telling me why maggots are jumping out of my stomach whenever I sleep. >:( Vampires suck.
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 08:34 PM       
i finally found a fast fast seed for this i will be playing it in 4 hours i just hope my fx5500 is up to it, i mean it says they're supported and all but
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 08:47 PM       
When it says "unknown forces have witnessed your crime", that's the morag tong notice. Rest somewhere outside of a town and their emissary will visit you. You just keep getting attacked by guards because you need to drop him in one hit or they get alerted.
Keg Whore
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 10:04 PM       
I was wondering what the hell that was all about. I got that message when I killed someone in an arena match. Then like 5 bedrests later, he shows up in a BURNING CASTLE. This guy obviously likes to make strange entrances.
OH GOD
Old Mar 27th, 2006, 03:39 AM       
mother fucking son of shit i KNEW my computor would not be fast enough i can't even get thru CHARACTER CREATION without being annoyed at how fucking slow it runs, with EVERYTHING all the way down