Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sergeant_Tibbs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 04:37 PM        SUV kills 11 people
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in669449.shtml

Okay so the SUV didn't directly kill anyone, but some dumbass was trying to kill himself and bailed out of his SUV at the last minute causing a train to derail. In closing; SUVs are evil and need to banned from Earth.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 04:48 PM       
he probably left it there because Jeep Cherokees are such piles of shit...
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 05:13 PM       
Would it have made a difference if a yugo or a minivan had caused the accident?

Don't get me wrong, most SUVs are crap and most people have no bussiness owning one, but that title is just stupid. The asshole killed those people, not the truck.
TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 05:37 PM       
Well, maybe he'll finally get what he wanted anyway, if they do sentence him to death for capital murder.

The article kind of mentions how many people jump in front of trains as a way to commit suicide each year. And I remember reading awhile back that there is a support group for train engineers. Apparently it's fairly common for one to hit a person with their train, usually within their first year on the job.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 05:41 PM       
Fucking drama queens. Is it really that big a deal to bring a toaster to the bath tub instead of getting in the way of a bunch of people who have nothing to do with you?
TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 05:44 PM       
No shit. Put a gun in your mouth like the rest of us!

Sergeant_Tibbs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 05:50 PM       
No it wouldn't make a difference at all. The fact is that a train hit someones vehicle, in this case an SUV, derailed and some people died. I just personally hate SUVs and would like to make them out to be something that will stop at nothing to kill every human on Earth. In fact if I had it my way they would all be equipped with gear driven cams, cable operated clutches, low geared four speeds, diesel engines, no power steering, and a max speed of 65mph.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabby
Well, maybe he'll finally get what he wanted anyway, if they do sentence him to death for capital murder.

The article kind of mentions how many people jump in front of trains as a way to commit suicide each year. And I remember reading awhile back that there is a support group for train engineers. Apparently it's fairly common for one to hit a person with their train, usually within their first year on the job.
It's been a while since physics classes but, with the momentum of such a heavy vehicle as a locomotive, I doubt that the engineers really have enough time to respond to something visually and stop. The best case scenario is if their communicated ahead of time. It's hard not to feel guilty though, even if the reasoning not to is solid.

Wherever you go, there you are.
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 10:48 PM       
Feel guilty? Sir, apply the same physics to what a body bouncing off the front end of that locomotive might look like to its engineer, and there is your need for therapy.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 10:32 AM       
i think you misunderstood mister chaos
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 11:07 AM       
i knew a conducter/nudist who was on his 3rd or 2nd year or something. and these 3 idiot kids where playing chicken on the train tracks. so the train comes. the two kids jump. but the last one stays because he wanted to win. and the train splattered him. he had to look at that kids blood on the window for the rest of the ride back.

Alive is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 03:10 PM       
The irony to this tale is that he's ultimatly going to get his wish in the end, the death penalty. though not officialy pursued by the prosecutor at this point, an exception has allready been filed giving them the ability to go after the death penalty if they choose.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
i knew a conducter/nudist
what level was he
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 06:33 PM       
i dont know how to answer that. but, sometimes he would set a tent up in his yard and sleep in it completely naked.