Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 03:32 PM        Music that embarrasses you in mixed company!
This isn't in the music forum because this is an open discussion topic not pertaining to music dorks - it's more of a SOCIETY issue. Also, shut up.

This is also different from the 'songs you're embarrassed to like' thread because that talks about songs that a lot of people like that are generally bad songs.

SO. I thought I'd bring this up because a lot of the music I listen to I consider to be good music, but sometimes involves MATERIAL that is too childishly explicit or has subject matter that isn't appropriate to 'bump' in public. Examples!

Johnny McGovern - Any song by this guy

This guy makes great music, but every single song is about how gay he is and how he's going to have sex with all of the straight guys in the world whether they like it or not. It makes me feel like some sort of HOMOSEXUAL BLACK PANTHER every time I listen to him ;<

Pattendorf - La La La Girl (B-Relack mix) <- LINK

This is really catchy and the original mix is just the chorus over and over. However, the verses are all LICK MY PUSSY FUCK MY PUSSY PENIS PENIS PENIS but they syncopated it really well :< I feel like an idiot every time I listen to it, but I love the song ;<

Also provide mp3s if you can, peeps.