Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:15 AM       
I GOT AN IDEA, LETS PUT THIS EDIT FUNCTION TO GOOD USE

IEVERY WEEK WE CHANGE THIS THREADS TITLE< WHOEVER GET THE PAGE BREAK GET TO NAME THE THREAD FOR THAT WEEK!

And since i got it this week: NEXT WEEK TITLE: SAX ON THE BEACH

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Edit should break again right now.
but now this thead has a point again! when edit was broken it was total easy to just post a bunch in normal threads because of other thoughts that you forgot to add
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
OK LET'S SEE

EDIT: NOW IT KITTIES, HAHAHA TAKE THAT
Kitties.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:18 AM       
Have I ever told you guys how much I love you?

I don't mean love like I want to have sex with you (except Pub) but I mean like love you guys like that way that doesn't involve gay sex.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:18 AM       
Quote:
I GOT AN IDEA, LETS PUT THIS EDIT FUNCTION TO GOOD USE

IEVERY WEEK WE CHANGE THIS THREADS TITLE< WHOEVER GET THE PAGE BREAK GET TO NAME THE THREAD FOR THAT WEEK!

And since i got it this week: NEXT WEEK TITLE: SAX ON THE BEACH
I had more page breaks than you.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
...I don't mean love like I want to have sex with you (except Pub)...
I cut my hair.

...but thanks.
dipshed
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:20 AM       
SO WHAT, THATS BACK WHEN THE EDIT FUNCTION DIDNT WORK

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:25 AM       
Quote:
Yeah, that's why you gotta quote everything now.
dipshed
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:27 AM       
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, that's why you gotta quote everything now.
EDIT

Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:29 AM       
Admiral Sea Legs (20:27:30): i had a bad dream where i was 12 years old and i couldn find my mom and a ran all over and then i found he sleeping on the couch and i jumped on her and she turned into dirty laundry, and I woke up in a sweat
Lemmysomemoney (20:27:50): Did you?
Admiral Sea Legs (20:28:13): yes is did
Admiral Sea Legs (20:28:52): but private eyes was playing in the background and thats a hot song so thats why i was sweating
Lemmysomemoney (20:29:42): Yeah, that makes your oedipal dream less worrying.
Admiral Sea Legs (20:30:09): oh f*ck you
Lemmysomemoney (20:30:32): oh f*ck yo momma
Admiral Sea Legs (20:30:40): thats why you lack friends, you have a habit of HURTIN FEELINGS
Admiral Sea Legs (20:30:55): using flowery language
Lemmysomemoney (20:31:26): flowery like a fag!
Admiral Sea Legs (20:31:12): It worked for Mr. belvedear, not you!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:32 AM       
Quote:
Admiral Sea Legs (20:31:12): It worked for Mr. belvedear, not you!
Who is 'Mr. Belvedear'?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:32 AM       
lol
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:34 AM       
i love thick black hairy penises shoved in my mouth

EDIT: No I dont!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
i love thick black hairy penises shoved in my mouth
Me too.
OH GOD
Quote:
anyone cna be in this thread as long as they follow the rules

the rules are:

BE A JERK
and
POST INCESSANTLY

-willie
dipshed
TEST

OH GOD
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:37 AM       
INCESSANT!!! JERK!!! INCESSANT!!! JERK!!!
OH GOD
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:38 AM       
A REFERENCE TO A COMPUTER GAME!
OH GOD
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:39 AM       
heal me feel me touch me spreel me
Näyttelijäbotti!
Oh no, we broke the thread rules.
OH GOD
a what what jigga what what
dipshed

OH GOD
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:40 AM       
more like mister beleveQUEER if you know what i mean
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:41 AM       

I still dunno who that is. I don't think that show ever reached the UK.
OH GOD
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:41 AM       
those nachos aint gonna eat themselves boay