Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2006, 05:46 PM       
I didn't wanna look up an OFFICIAL Nintendo DS thread so

My airfoam case from lik-sang arrived today! More accurately, I finally went to the post office to get all our thousands of fan letters that just wouldn't fit in a tiny apartment mailbox, and this was there!

MY PHONE TAKES THE BEST PICTURES, WOULDN'T YOU AGREE

CAUSE I DON'T

The metal box is from Boxwave. I have it cause I work at a constructions site and don't want to crush/kill/destroy destroy destroy destroy my ds ;<
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2006, 11:00 PM        FF 3
FF 3

i don't play a whole lot of final fantasy but i really like this one ill just lvl my dudes when im bored & if i'm in the mood i'll actually play the game! right now i am stuck at some bird guy who destroyed my party :/

the job system is really cool except when it forces it on you! like right now i have to lvl a dragoon (im guessing) and they arn't that fun :/ but they do like a bunch of damage to birds apparently! there are some cool ones, I like geomancer/thief/white mage/warrior (go generic party)

my lvl 39 warrior is now a pussy 3 dragoon fucking BIRD BOSS ID KILL YOU IF I HAD MY CHARGER

it's alot of fun if you like fun ds games
Banned
Old Dec 17th, 2006, 11:06 PM       
ps nice case dude i gotta get one!

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old Dec 17th, 2006, 11:19 PM       
i take it ff3 is japanese version not american

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.
Banned
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 12:22 AM       
duh!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 06:54 AM        Re: FF 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob3
FF 3

i don't play a whole lot of final fantasy but i really like this one ill just lvl my dudes when im bored & if i'm in the mood i'll actually play the game! right now i am stuck at some bird guy who destroyed my party :/

the job system is really cool except when it forces it on you! like right now i have to lvl a dragoon (im guessing) and they arn't that fun :/ but they do like a bunch of damage to birds apparently! there are some cool ones, I like geomancer/thief/white mage/warrior (go generic party)

my lvl 39 warrior is now a pussy 3 dragoon fucking BIRD BOSS ID KILL YOU IF I HAD MY CHARGER

it's alot of fun if you like fun ds games
you have to make your entire party dragoons. that battle is exemplary of the stunningly bad planning of the early final fantasy games ;( you have to just keep jumping over and over again til you kill the stupid thing. there should be a whole mess of dragoon equipment hidden throughout the city

at least that's how it is on the NES version :o
Banned
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 05:10 PM       
I beat him with dragoon/dragoon/geomancer/white mage
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2007, 03:11 AM       
OMG LONG TIME NO SEE

i just bought rocket slime and am gonna play it alll night and alllll tomorrow. i am very excited for it.

yoshi's island ds is very good as well. much like new super mario bros. where after you beat the game you go back and try to collect all the coins, but in yoshi it's more like sunflower things and red coins.

i have ff3 and for some reason i'm being drawn away from it, but everytime i play i enjoy myself, so yeah, get it.

and i suggest getting either a DS or GBA flashcart because i am now ADDICTED to kirby's amazing mirror and superstar saga. woo

hi again