Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 07:21 PM       
Classic Doctor Who is boring as hell, and I gave it an honest effort too with the "best" Pertwee and Tom Baker episodes. New Doctor Who is just fine with me, even the Davies episodes. I'm only up through Season 2 at the moment, though.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 24th, 2011, 07:40 PM       
Season 3 is when the dark times really get into a good rhythm. "The Runaway Bride" is the absolute worst episode of anything I've ever seen, and "Journey's End" almost gave me brain damage. It's bad.

I can only properly appreciate the classic episodes when I'm stoned as hell, and it's fair to say that yeah, they're slow and padded more often than they could be. The Caves of Androzani is probably the best episode ever, at least give that one a shot.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 06:35 PM       
I finally watched the last episodes of Battlestar Galactica and man they really shouldn't have introduced religion into this show. This whole last season was pretty convoluted, I guess that's the price you pay for going crazy with too many big twists.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I can only properly appreciate the classic episodes when I'm stoned as hell.
This is key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
I finally watched the last episodes of Battlestar Galactica and man they really shouldn't have introduced religion into this show. This whole last season was pretty convoluted, I guess that's the price you pay for going crazy with too many big twists.
I thought the first two seasons were bad ass. The end of the third is where they really started to fuck it up. (The death and return of Starbuck ) Then season four was total shit. My friend who thought it came straight from gods ass whole keeps telling me I need to watch The Plan to make it make sense, but fuck that. I shouldnt have to watching a fucking movie for your TV series not to be crap. That and I cant get 10 minutes into without falling asleep.

Oh I also thought the fact that the Colonels wilfe being the last of the five was a total fucking cop out.
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
OH yeah. If you havent seen all of the new Battlestar, there are spoilers in the above post. Woops.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
I don't care HOW many times I have to read the same cookie-cutter BSG internet opinions, but it just bugs me how much shit Season 3 gets when it really wasn't even half as bad as everyone says it is. The finale was incredible, JERKS

And the whole [SPOLERS]cylons coming to terms with the fact that they're cylons[/SOPIELRS] angle of Season 4's first half was interesting as hell.

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
I loved the third season finale. I did not love the fourth season finale.
Spoilers!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:42 PM       
I ended up getting season 1 of Archer on DVD for $10 The pilot episode though........ I was only able to make it through about 8 mins. It had some funny parts but man I just couldn't sit through it.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
I ordered both seasons of Adventures of Pete & Pete (that have been released on DVD). How come such a great show gets such a crappy DVD release? It's just not right. Still, I would buy season 3 in a heartbeat, even if the picture quality was as bad as in these two.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:32 AM       
Watched untold stories from the e.r. on TLC or history or one of those.

This guys conditions was that he was in a state of shock....except that about once a minute he would yell "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !"

Then go back to being unresponsive to voice and touch until "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!" again.

It didn't sound so much like a rick flair whoooo.

It sounded exactly like Bender's Wooooooooooo from when he became a human then did the conga too much.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
I used to live Untold Stories of the ER

Mr. Kitsa watched his first ep of Dexter last night. His take: "It's like an Oz class reunion."
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:01 PM       
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret is one of the funniest shows i've seen in a while. The last two episodes busted my gut open at the seams.
SKATASTIC
Old May 17th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
Law and order: l.a. kicks ass. It actually has me excited about watching it each week.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:41 AM       
Just wrapped up season 1 of Dexter. I finally figured out that the girlfriend was the same one who annoyed the hell out of me with the fake southern accent in Boondock Saints 2.
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:34 AM       
She will probably continue to annoy the hell out of you on Dexter too.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:35 AM       
She does All of the women in Dexter annoy me for some reason.
Old May 18th, 2011, 01:26 PM       
Then you'll love Season 2 which contains the most annoying female character on television

teacup of sunshine
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:06 PM       
If I were Dexter there'd be a fuckload of a lot more people killed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 18th, 2011, 03:13 PM       
That goes against the code. What's the number 1 rule?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 18th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
Don't get catched.
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:04 PM       
Which one was season 2 again? The dumb english chick and that black dude in the cabin?
teacup of sunshine
Old May 18th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
I'd revise the code as the situation dictated.
SKATASTIC
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Which one was season 2 again? The dumb english chick and that black dude in the cabin?
Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Then you'll love Season 2 which contains the most annoying female character on television
Man was she annoying. I just kept waiting and waiting...
teacup of sunshine
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
I kept wanting that antagonistic detective to put his kufi back on so he looked right again.

But then, I came to Dexter from Oz.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old May 18th, 2011, 10:09 PM       
I recently finished watching every episode of Roseanne & That 70's Show, currently on 3rd Rock from the Sun. What old sitcom should I do next?