Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 11:53 AM        michael moore endorsed clark!
i'm shocked and very disappointed
http://www.clark04.com/moore/

moore has tossed in with a war criminal.

dang, his statements about clark don't convince me at all.
i hope clark doesnt get the nomination, ive heard people
more in the know than moore say they'd rather have bush
than clark. for the country and moore's sake i sincerely hope moore knows what the fuck he's doing.

sucks cause i'm ready to help with almost any dem nominee.

i'm miffed and a little confused now, ack!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 12:03 PM       
I'm not shocked and I'm actually quite pleased.

Sucked in.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 12:41 PM       
Why are you disappointed? Moore is a jackass.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 01:05 PM       
I want someone to compare Micheal Moore to Hitler. I'm betting there are more similarities between those two than with Bush, considering both want to/did disarm the populace...
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 01:10 PM       
1) They are both Liberals
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 01:36 PM       
more similarities to hitler? rofl

moore doesnt have family business ties to hitler.

moore isnt a dictator

moore doesnt lock people up or put them to death.

moore doesnt say either yer with me or yer against me.

moore doesnt have ties to major shady business deals.

moore doesnt have terrorist funding (either from terrorist groups or to terrorist groups)

moore doesnt believe in locking people up for suspicion without any representation..

moore doesnt have one and only throwing mud for him.

so oao, outlawing guns or not is your pivital voting stance?
my understanding is that moore wants more gun control, not a complete ban on guns.(i could be wrong) he seemed to point to canada as a model for reduction in violence. ie health care for all reduces desparation which reduces violence.. not outlawing guns. course he had a lot to say about the 'culture of violence' as well.
you missed his major points about the subject it seems to me.

re: disappointed
I'm disappointed because i thought moore would either stay out till
after the primary or endorse kucinich.. shows how little i know about moore. and no i don't think moore is a jackass though he's a but too cynical for me to read very often.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 01:38 PM       
They were both responsible for the deaths of millions of Jews.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 01:52 PM       
I think oao was kind of makign a joke since so many people made the ridulous comparison of Hitler to Bush and that a Moore comparison would be just as retarded but he believes that you could find more similarities.

I dunno. It was a bad joke.

Drew Katsikas is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 02:50 PM       

THERES P[OT IN UR SIGNATURE~!
Mocker
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 04:30 PM       
Mocker
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 04:32 PM       
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Jan 17th, 2004, 05:41 PM       
I think Moore's arguement is fairly strong. He can vote for whoever the fuck he wants to vote for anyway.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 11:21 AM       
ranx, don't you remember when I pointed out what a liar and hypocrite Moore is? He is as big a capitalist pig as all those corporation heads you hate. He just loves making his money by exploiting the suffering of others.

Its also funny just how badly you want to give him your unquestioning loyalty. Like any bad news must be evil and corporate lies. Seem familiar?

Now, if you put a gun to my head and forced me to vote democrat, I still wouldn't vote for Clark. I like the guy and think he should be VP or SecDef if one of those other mooks wins, but he has no domestic policy and no real savvy( then again, I like him because he is a straight shooter).

Personally, I find I agree most with Edwards.
Old Jan 19th, 2004, 10:05 AM       
just because i don't like what moore is doing on one subject doesnt mean i don't agree with many other cases he has made.

after re-reading his wes endorsements i see his points.. he may be right about southern states.. i still don't have to like the position those on the left are in.. there's going to be a lot of backstabbing and reshuffling of 'alliegences' over this election.

i don't agree that moore is any kind of sellout.. i just havnt seen it.
really blanco where do you get the idea that he cares more about money than the country or the world?
i've seen him working very hard to help out this country for nothing but respect and a sense of community. if you read his arguements, his endorsement is less a statement for clark and more an effort to unseat bush.

i'm with him on the concept that if people have never gotten together to win in past elections.. if they have supported the underdog.. voted for who they believe to be the best candidate instead of who is more electable in past elections.. this one is different. its time for those of us who have ALWAYS voted for the best candidate and lost to vote for the most 'electable' dem.

this will be a first for me(voting for the electable.. just as voting dem heeh).. and i'm not totally convinced its the way to go yet (sheesh, there's plenty more campaigning to do in my state before tha primary), but i'm leaning toward 'anybody but bush' and, i will be very cynical about it.

i do not want to supprt clark.. i don't want to support dean, but if either of those two get the dem ticket .. fuck i'm going to support the lesser of two evils. argh
Ronnie Raygun is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2004, 03:29 PM       
The only reason Clark is in the race is to derail Dean to set up Hitlery in 2008.

Clark and Clinton as you well know, are big buddies.
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 04:47 PM       
mwhaha, 'hitlery' ronnie that's a good one.. i heard it at the beginning of clarkes campaign, some of the clinton campaign management team was sent over to clarkes and proceeded to have trouble with clarkes people. i'm not up to speed on what came of them but i've been trying to understand moores intentions better.

so, i was happy to see him on the courageously awesome show democracy now! http://www.democracynow.org/article..../01/23/1622230

moore says clarke is to the left of everyone but sharpton and kucinich.. i havn't really looked at that but if its the case i'm going to salute moore sometime in the near future(for what its worth). of course this is all assuming that clarke can be taken at his word, which is the biggest problem i can see in the clarke campaign.

oh and if the clintons do have that agenda it must lower them to new depts of sleazebagery
The Unseen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2004, 06:22 PM       
I like Kucinich, but my realistic choice would have to be Edwards.

Also, I like Moore a lot and who he votes for doesn't influence me. I can make my own decisions.