Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 10:22 PM        How wang-fo was saved
Short film directed by Rene Laloux (the guy who made Fantastic Planet which was where my avatars used to come from)
Two parts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2aNrQmGtxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnghG8cvhhQ

they have some other stuff by him on there, too, including the whole movie of GANDAHAR.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 10:30 AM       
Old Scooby Doo episode
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 05:22 PM       
lol, yea that's exactly what I said the music reminds me of.

i think this might've been made before scooby doo though i dunno.
BANNED

Old Jun 11th, 2007, 06:18 AM       
Rene Laloux is awesome. Anybody who doesn't like this has horrible taste in poetry/art/philosophy/literature almost anything.

i think this is also based on some novel... i wish i could say why I like it but it'd RUIN the surprise.

anyway fartinmowler is a philistine so don't listen to his dumb hat faced opinion.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 10:34 AM       
Every time I watch his stuff, I zone out in a good way. Anyway, I just looked up Rene Laloux again, and it turns out that he made the Light Years movie I was telling you about (which explains why I would remember it). Shame the fuckers at Buena Vista won't release it.
BANNED

Old Jun 11th, 2007, 05:32 PM       
I was trying to remember where I heard about that from... Yea, that's called Gandahar. I watched a little bit of it, and tried to find it online to download, but no luck :O they have it on youtube, though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 06:02 PM       
You can use Javimoya.com to download it.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 06:45 PM       
English or French? It just isn't the same without Gabriel Yared.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 07:13 PM       
And while we're on the subject, it is pronounced Rene la-LOW, right? I've heard it absolutely insisted that it's pronounced "lollux".
BANNED

Old Jun 11th, 2007, 08:10 PM       
yea i think it's lalow :O I also think that it's in french with subtitles, but I'm not positive, because my memory is crap right now!

ill have to try that javamoyi thing.

Last edited by kahljorn : Jun 11th, 2007 at 10:52 PM.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 10:57 PM       
I was askin' 'bout the javamoyi thing, the youtube one is in English. Just watched it again, had forgotten the damned thing was written by Isaac Asimov.
BANNED

Old Jun 11th, 2007, 11:25 PM       
so do you have an actual copy of it

I downloaded it through the javimoya thing :O
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 01:13 PM       
The only actual copies you can get are on vhs, which is how I first saw it. Hopefully it'll be pirated enough for Buena Vista to pull a SeaQuest.
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2007, 03:12 PM       
They sell fantastic planet/gandahar dvd doublepacks... or at least i saw one while looking for a torrent :O