Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Apr 20th, 2003, 07:27 PM        World Of Darkness Werewolf Characters
Here are my ideas for werewolf characters in the Werewolf: the Apocalypse pen and paper rpg. If you have any characters you want to share, or ideas on how to improve mine, feel free to offer imput.

Human name: Alexis Glade Werewolf name: "Protects-The-Innocent"
Tribe: Children of Gaia Auspice: Ahrouhn Breed: Lupus
Alexis was born to wolves, and lived as a wolf for the first years of her life. As she reached wolf adulthood, she experienced her first change which left her bewildered and confused, until she was taken by a mentor. Although she has been learning about human ways for the past 2 years, she is still naive and is likely to believe anything she is told, and finds human social situations and urban environments uncomfortable. She also tends to see things in very simple terms, but she is not stupid by any means.

I'll be back with more later.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 12:05 AM       
I love Werewolf, but never had the chance to play a character.

I always get stuck being the Storyteller

UnDeath is probably a spambot
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 02:10 AM       
Hmmm... maybe this can help me with a concept for my character for the Werewolf Cam sanctioned game.... Is anyone here a member of the Cam, btw?
Queen of the Beasts
Old Apr 21st, 2003, 04:57 PM       
You mean the Camerilla? I am generally am not interested in vampires, although I might play a renagade Gangrel who hates the Kindred, hunts them at every opportunity, and is something of a wannabe Garou, possibly adopted by a tolerant pack.

More characters:

Human name: Miriam Good Werewolf name: "Sniffs-in-Corners" Tribe: Bone Gnawer Breed: Lupus Auspice: Ragabash

Sniffs-in Corners would be a Bone Gnawer from the backwoods, possibly the Appalacian (sp?) mountains. She would be the caretaker of her sister-a metis she discovered wandering the woods one night. She would also be able to pass herself off as a stray dog in Lupus form.

Human name: Dinah Good Werewolf name: "Sane-in-Insanity"
breed: Metis auspice: Theurge deformity: not certain yet. Possibly schizophrenic or autistic.
"Sane-in-Insanity" would have been discovered by Sniffs-in-Corners wandering aimlessly around the woods. Sniffs-in-Corners considers Dinah her sister, and takes care of her. Although Dinah is mentally ill, she is not retarded, and in fact understands supernatural matters better than in the sept. Her insight into the spirt world is incredibly valuable.

Human name: Emily Booker Werewolf name: "Seeks Knowledge" Tribe: Glass Walker Auspice: Galliard Breed: Lupus
Seeks Knowledge is one of the few Lupus Glass Walkers. She maintains close bonds with her wolf kin due to the fact that she does not live in a city, like most Glass Walkers, but rather in a small New England town, with a great deal of forest left. She is the town historian and librarian, and is an indispensable source of information. She is also a very accoplished researcher, especially in regards to the internet.

Human name: currently undecided Werewolf name: "Unites Them"
tribe: Silver Fang auspice: Philodox breed: Homid
Unites Them is a visionary. She was born into the noblity of the Garou, and her dream is unite the tribes and bring the Silver Fangs to glory again. She is a born leader and diplomat.

Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:55 AM       
nope, the Camerilla is also the name of an "official" fanclub now owned by white wolf. Its kinda cool because the storyline is worldwide, and nearly entirely player driven. Its kinda cool being able to take your character to other cities, and it makes the political side of the game that much more realistic.
Though Vampire is the dominent venue, they also have a Werewolf game going that Im thinking of joining, and theres a Mage one starting soon...
Queen of the Beasts
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:40 PM       
Can you play it online?

Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 02:58 AM       
unfortuinately, no.... except for in between session RPing, there's sadly nothing else.... you may have a domain in your area tho, Ill ask my friend tomorrow if theres a domain list somewhere out there if ya want
Queen of the Beasts
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:27 PM       
Thank you, I would appreciate it.

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 02:20 AM       
arg. Well, I asked him, and he said that there must be one out there somewhere, and I tried searching for a bit, even on the official web page, but I havent found any listings yet :/ I'll still keep an eye out for ya, tho