Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iron mitchell is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 06:17 PM        re:
my mom and i like some of the same shit. she raised me on the classics... beach boys, tommy james, the beatles, led zep, etc.
so now i burn her stuff that i think she'll like... flaming lips, polyphonic spree, charalambides, etc.
she's pretty cool for a chemist.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 06:40 PM       
Ya :/ My mom is the same...likes most of the music I do.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 07:20 PM       
Go download "on most surfaces" and "strange machines" by the band 'The Gathering' . Definately not the best band in the universe, but about 10x times better than evanescence on their best day. And there's not many woman-fronted bands that I seem to like, either. Now if you're just asking for music recommendations, why don't you go and download something by Acid Bath ("Jesebel", maybe?) and destroy your mind. Don't foget to sing along.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 08:38 PM       
I can't find any of this shit, just so you know.

I've heard two Gathering songs though (Leaves, and one other I can't remember), and I don't know how on Earth they could be considered better. I like them and all, but all I heard was the girl straining her voice in off-key wailing while the band crashed on two or three chords. There's NOTHING there. So unless their other songs are incredibly different than this, I can only laugh.

iron mitchell is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2004, 08:59 PM        re:
i agree with james. i can't say i like the gathering any more than evanescence. nor am i fan of acid bath.
i think rock/metal needs as much cock as it can handle. bruce dickinson's cock, if possible.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 09:34 PM       
you can only laugh, what the fuck am I supposed to make of that? You couldn't find the fucking music so you can only laugh and you couldn't find any other songs and you can only laugh and why the fuck should I care. Fuck.

Anyway, acid bath are an aquired taste, even if you listened it would probably only scare or irritate you. And The Gathering do get better than Leaves. Just fucking get On Most Surfaces or something. MSN me and I'll send it to you or something, jesus. As to other good music you should get before you say Evanescence are the shit, let's see you try "The 3rd and the Mortal - persistent and fleeting" before you laugh again. You can only laugh. Cock-throbbing fuckity fuck shit Boston. It's all on tape. Evanescence. Fuck.