Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 08:41 AM        fookin BAFTA
Hey look at me everybody,
the cartoon I work on(www.adrenalini.com) just won a 'BAFTA' which might not mean anything to you funny americans, but is a reasonably big deal over here. Here I am on the right camping it up with the boss and the actual BAFTA itself:
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 09:18 AM       
Congradulations!!! will this be on YTV Canada?
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 10:44 AM       
Nice one Dole!

Also, FYI, every time you win a BAFTA they give you another body part. If you win enough of them, you'll be able to form a bronzed greek man who you can act out all of your homoerotic fantasies with. Keep it up!

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 12:59 PM       
holy shit gongratulations
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 01:04 PM       
I guess that's a pretty good excuse for why you've not been here.

Congrats
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 01:30 PM       
is there anyplace we internets can watch clips/episodes of this show online
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 01:53 PM       
wow. Congratulations are definitely in order :o

That was very funny. Well done.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 02:02 PM       
awesome stuff, remember seeing an episode of it or two a while back

Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 02:20 PM       
Thanks a lot folks! I look forward to receiving the bronze genitals in a few years.

hey Fartin, it is on YTV, in fact it was partly financed by them and animated by the Canadian company studio B.

The original series (12 x 2 and half minute episodes) is on the website (and youtube) - I didnt work on those, but I worked on the 2nd series which is 78 seven and a half minute episodes (we are still working on them, 54 done so far)- they are on ITV in the UK, and will be on cartoon network across europe from February. Its on in Australia too. Cartoon network USA havent picked it up yet, but fingers crossed!

The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers:
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 02:25 PM       
What did you say you worked on in the cartoon? Was it something to do with sound?
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 03:31 PM       
Thats pretty awesome. I have seen that show on tv here in Canada, a good kids show.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
OH GOD
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 03:41 PM       
i went to look this show up on IMDB and it would appear the only synopsis up was written by a ten-year-old

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
i went to look this show up on IMDB and it would appear the only synopsis up was written by a ten-year-old
YOUR WRITTEN BY A TEN-YEAR-OLD

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.
OH GOD
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 03:53 PM       
hahahahahahaha
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 05:07 PM       
Dole is officially a celebrity, my daughters knew about this show as soon as I showed them the website...they said it's very funny.