Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
FUCK!
I found a new house I want already!
It's right across the street from one of my friends!
Dammit dammit dammit
Quick, mark it with your pee!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
I'm going to get her and her boyfriend to sabotage any potential buyers.
A mountain of beer cans in her front yard are being compiled just for this purpose and band practice in the middle of the day and at 10pm should do the trick.
Oooooh yeah.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
Don't forget the toilet, I passed on a nice house because the neighbors had a toilet sitting on the side of the house that looks like it's been there for a long time.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 06:00 PM       
That's a great idea.
I will converse with the henhouse and we shall contemplate such things!
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 06:39 PM       
Aw, but who's going to be nice to me here if you're gone?
Egg
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 07:13 PM       
Awwww.
You guys is sweet. I'm sure someone will be nice to you!
I'll probably keep my AIM on most of the time so that'd be the best way to get ahold of me in emergency. Like if OAO or Clement comes back.
But I think with a little help my absence may be shortened to a month. I'm feeling really optimistic about this.
My buddy Laura and I have the ultimate plan involving being totally blazed, a chainsaw, and bleach. The outside work is gonna be fun!
Egg
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
Oh while I'm thinking of it, could I possibly get one of the mod gods to send me my password?
I forgot what it is and I need to change it to something I'll remember so when I come back I'm not locked out.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 07:46 PM       
Take pictures to document your hard work. Or at least of the chainsawing.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jan 12th, 2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: f->t
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 10:38 PM       
Good luck with the house hunting, CiG.

Just don't use live ammo.
You may already be there.
Egg
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 10:55 PM       
I always carry a full bladder, my friend.

And I'll make sure to be wearing super cool sunglasses when I wield my mighty chainsaw!

Tomorrow I start packing!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:09 PM       
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Good luck with all that work. And to think that moving to a new house was one of my dreams when I was a little kid...
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:14 PM       
I WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR FRIEND LAURA.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2009, 11:49 PM       
IS THAT THE HOT YOUNG BLONDE? IF SO, YEAH.

That was very funny. Well done.
Egg
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 11:50 AM       
You guys wouldn't like Laura.
Trust me on that.
She's over 40, she's a punk/metal radio host, and people keep mistaking her for a lesbian.

PACKING SUCKS!
Waiting for the plumber to show up currently.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
Hope the move goes well. We'll still be here in a few months when you get back...

OR WILL WE?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 03:00 PM       
Godammit CiG, if you don't get us a picture of the butchmilf punk lady toasted and wielding a chainsaw I swear to your pagan metal gods that I'll turn churlish and more irritating than usual
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnivore Is God View Post
Moving isn't so bad, especially since we have a good handful of friends who totally owe us moving help.
You can tell Johnny "CARRY THOSE BOXES OR YOU'RE OUT OF THE BAND!"
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:36 PM       
Good luck with your move. Its going to fucking suck, but it'll be worth it in the end.
Egg
Old Jan 17th, 2009, 11:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgore Cod View Post
You can tell Johnny "CARRY THOSE BOXES OR YOU'RE OUT OF THE BAND!"
I would never threaten Johnny like that.
I motivate him with threats of headbutting.

Nothing but packing.
UGHHHH
The plumber is coming back Monday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 18th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
Is he going to fix your plumbing
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
Nooooo...I just remembered a good poop story for you
Egg
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 09:04 PM       
I heard the words "poop story" echoing across internet and had to come back and see it.
Egg
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
That was beautiful Kitsa.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quick, mark it with your pee!
That got a guffaw out of me. Thanks Tadao.
PREHENSILE LABIA
RAVER141 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 09:49 AM       
Yeah, move to Yorkshire, i'll take you to the pub for a pint and we can have a good old Yorkshire kebab after, hell we could even spew together outside the takeaway.