Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 1st, 2003, 12:27 AM        Welcome to the all new I-Mockery Forums!
I did my best to modify the hell out of this phpBB to make it a nice new home for all of you mockers. I really spent a good chunk o' time on it to both make it visually appealing and to make it more integrated with the rest of the site. If you've ever seen what phpBB's look like when they're first installed (gag), you know exactly what I mean. Hope you like the new style! All the classic emoticons are still here and can be used in the exact same way as on our old eZboard (or you can just click on them and they'll be added to the message instantly).

If you have any questions about this new board, please post your questions in the "Questions & Suggestions" forum and one of us will help you out as soon as we've got some spare time.

Speaking of help, a big thanks to Dr. Boogie, Feral Mew, Protoclown, and Doopa for helping me test out the board in January and work out some of the bugs. Also, big thanks to Patrick at phpBBHacks.com for both his technical support and for hosting the all new I-Mockery forums.

And lastly, for those of you who want quick and easy access to the board, I have registered I-MOCKERY.NET for it. Simply type in that url and you'll be taken straight to the I-Mockery forums each time. Spiffy eh?

-RoG-
www.I-Mockery.com