Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ass Happy
Yggdrasill sucks
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 08:04 PM        Controlling People
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/10/25/h...ap/?eref=yahoo

When I read this it freaked me out. I think it sounds like a good idea for the video games and such but I doubt thats why this technology was being researched. :matrix
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 08:21 PM       
The story left out how this could be applied to the sex market. Any time there's new technology, you have to talk about how people can profit, kill, and fuck with it.

2 out of 5 stars

Lye is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 08:28 PM       
i think its a cool idea.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Another program had the electric current timed to music. My head was pulsating against my will, getting jerked around on my neck. I became so dizzy I could barely stand. I had to turn it off.

NTT researchers suggested this may be a reflection of my lack of musical abilities. People in tune with freely expressing themselves love the sensation, they said.
hahahaha, this is like if someone went "I don't like this food." and the chef goes, "this may be because you're fat. all the thin people here love it."

Quote:
"We call this a virtual dance experience although some people have mentioned it's more like a virtual drug experience," said Taro Maeda, senior research scientist at NTT. "I'm really hopeful Apple Computer will be interested in this technology to offer it in their iPod."
Yeah, I hear Apple is looking to create an edgier image.