Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2003, 11:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Actually, I've always wanted to gain weight, that's been my problem. I've finally put on some weight in the past year since I started taking martial arts and working out a bit, but still, I'd like to put on more weight.
My boyfriend has the same problem. He's really tall and thin, and he gets cold in the winter because he doesn't have as much body fat as most people. I'm the opposite, short and compact, and I often warm his hands during the winter because they get so cold.

venusfurss is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 06:33 AM        ginger beer
everyone likes talking about their eating habits. everyone. every one. every. one. eevereree vun.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 09:00 AM       
Quote:
I'm the opposite, short and compact
You mean you're fat, right?

Okay.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 11:22 AM       
Alot of ectomorphs on this board apparently. First some terms:

Endomorph: Roughly 80% of people are endomorphic in body type. They are on the shorter end of the scale, gain fat easily, and gain muscle a little less easy, but easier that ectomorphs. Endomorphs main benifit is very strong bones.

Mesomorphs: About 5% of people make us this group. They gain muscle very easily and at the same time have a high metabolism, so little fat. Athletes and models are usually in this category.

Ectomorphs: 15% of course. They are usually tall, may have an abnormally small frame size, and have an extremely hard time putting on any weight whatsoever, which some would consider a boon of genetics. (mostly people who aren't ectomorphs)

There are combinations on the three and such, but most people tend to have the characteristics of one in particular. The simplest route for each type is as follows (There are better, but more complicated ways to get a good body):

Endo: Maintain roughly a 2400 cal. diet (2000 for the ladies) consiting of 40% protein and 60% fat/carbs, with at least 30 grams of fiber. Cardio is a must. girls should do a cycle routine (low weights, short breaks, high reps) for weight training. Boys should do a split routine (Specific muscle groups on specific days, consisiting of 5-8 excersies, 12-20 sets in total, 8-12 reps per excersise).

Meso: Fuck you cunts.

Ecto: Adjust your calorie intake accordingly by increasing gradually and watching your weight gain. You should have the same diet as the Endo's, but with higher calories. Cardio is nice, but probably would just sabatoge your gains by increasing your metabolism. Same training as Endo's.
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 01:47 PM       
What do i do if am tall but an endomorph?

My brother is a Mesomorph He eats about twice as much as me and is still disgutingly fit.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 02:41 PM       
I saw your pic. You need cardio, and about a 1800-2000 cal diet. (1400-1600 if your up to it.) If you're willing to and able to, then do a weight routine. I'd always suggest a weight routine for guys, because muscle looks good and the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism, which makes losing fat easy (In a cutting phase of one month I lost 20 pounds, or 25 if you include water weight).

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 02:44 PM       
That sounds almost too good to be true, Gary. But what else do you have for us today?

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 04:05 PM       
I don't know if I am a meso or an ecto
I think rog is a meso though
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 04:38 PM       
I'm certain I'm a mesomorph. I have a compact frame, and people in my family tend to be overweight, so I work out a lot. My boyfriend is an ectomorph and is very tall and thin, so when we cuddle it is tricky to get our bodies situatied together comfortably.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 05:11 PM       
FS made me laugh. Then think. Then laugh again.