Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 10:52 PM        Jeanette Vs. the Quizilla Kid
to: lilemokyd27
sent: Wed May 21 17:26:55 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do us all a favor and delete your quiz.

to: Annoyed
sent: Sat May 24 12:03:25 2003
a reply to: 80728

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wut quiz?

sent: Sun May 25 17:42:21 2003
a reply to: 87504

Well, I was originally thinking of the steaming pile of dogshit titled "!!!a quiz!!!", but now that I've seen your other work, I think you should delete ALL OF THEM. You and your quizzes are too fucking stupid to be here, or anywhere else on the internet.

sent: Mon May 26 11:51:16 2003
a reply to: 88451

umm ok but wut do other ppl thynk about them? r u a prep cuz if so then thats prolly y u hate them sooo fuckin much!!

sent: Mon May 26 12:56:15 2003
a reply to: 89562

No you idiot, I am not a "prep". I am 21 year old adult. Christ, do you label everyone you don't like a "prep"? And I don't know what anyone else thinks of them. Wouldn't they send you messages telling you?

sent: Wed May 28 16:57:54 2003
a reply to: 89666

y did u sey that i label every1 i hate as a prep?? cuz i dont label ppl i hate!!unlike sum ppl...wanna kno wut ppl think of preps??well, go ask sum1 who is a prep!! Im not a fuckin idiot either! n i can care less if ur a prep or not!ha

sent: Wed May 28 23:35:37 2003
a reply to: 94610

So why did you assume I was a prep when I informed you that your quiz is shit? This is what you said: "umm ok but wut do other ppl thynk about them? r u a prep cuz if so then thats prolly y u hate them sooo fuckin much!!"

sent: Thu May 29 13:17:13 2003
a reply to: 95089

i asked u if u were a prep!!kk? do u understand now?

sent: Thu May 29 16:24:33 2003
a reply to: 97502

idk its just i sumtimes thynk that ppl who dont like nething i do is prolly a prep cuz every prep hates for sum stupid reason

sent: Thu May 29 16:24:33 2003
a reply to: 97502

idk its just i sumtimes thynk that ppl who dont like nething i do is prolly a prep cuz every prep hates for sum stupid reason

sent: Fri May 30 10:20:39 2003
a reply to: 97558

And do you hate preps?

sent: Fri May 30 11:07:23 2003
a reply to: 98816

most of them..y?

sent: Tue Jun 3 17:42:36 2003
a reply to: 99063

Forget it. The point is, I am not a prep, and your quizes are still the worst garbage I have ever seen. Do quizilla a favor and get rid of them.

sent: Fri Jun 6 19:58:52 2003
a reply to: 106968

ummm how boutz no

sent: Wed Jun 11 15:45:23 2003
a reply to: 112759

How about you learn to actually write coherently, using proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Who has taken your quizes besides you and your little friends?

sent: Wed Jun 11 14:49:37 2003
a reply to: 122420

alot ppl that i dont kno n i know how to spell but i keep things short..kk?

sent: Wed Jun 11 15:16:59 2003
a reply to: 122425

And how do you know those people liked your quiz? I noticed you don't even have the rating option turned on. Too chickenshit to see how low your quizzes will be rated?

sent: Fri Jun 13 20:04:14 2003
a reply to: 122478

well, i dont really care!

sent: Fri Jun 20 10:25:04 2003
a reply to: 128576

It figures. You don't care about users being irritated by your shitty quizzes or the bandwidth they take up. You just do them to amuse yourself because you are selfish. Go back to playing with your own feces

sent: Thu Jun 26 19:52:01 2003
a reply to: 141616

fuck u!!leave me alone...let me leave with a fuckin cut on me wrist

sent: Sat Jun 28 9:33:21 2003
a reply to: 150000

Did I go too far? I'm sorry. :'( I didn't mean to make you THAT upset.

sent: Sat Jun 28 21:06:50 2003
a reply to: 152504

hahaha that aint tru!!

Well, after this I sent the little cum stain a message informing him/her that pretending to be suicidal lowered my opinion of her/him even farther than I had thought possible. I also said I would post the conversation here and invited him/her to look and see what people said about it. This should be interesting.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 11:27 PM       
What's the link for that quiz?
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 01:01 AM       
Here are the Quizilla kid's quizzes.
http://quizilla.com/users/lilemokyd27/quizzes/
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 01:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilemokyd27
let me leave with a fuckin cut on me wrist
Looks like we have a GOTHIC PIRATE on our hands!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 03:55 PM       
Holy shit, those quizzes do suck nuts. Tremendously.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?

NIGhtMAre is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 01:55 PM       
thats not a quiz! its a lump of toadshit, is wut it is!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 02:11 PM       
NIGhtMAre, you really need to shut up.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2003, 09:13 PM