Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:05 AM        Anybody know how to capture/save this flash video?
We were out for Halloween last night and got on the news (I was Freddy and my friend was Jason). The video is now actually up on their site here:
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?t=4&sub=1
(just click on the "most popular" tab and then you'll see the pic with our two big heads on it)

Anyway, it's embedded in a flash player and I can't seem to save it. Does anybody here know how to capture this by any chance? Most video download plugins only work with the major video sites (ie: youtube, etc.), so any help would be appreciated.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:13 AM       
What format do you want it turned into?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:18 AM       
I have it as a FLV file, I can convert it for you into something else or send you the flv
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:20 AM       
It's a good thing you said something funny instead of being like that dumb bitch who said, "if you vote yes on prop 8, you're voting yes for gay marriage."

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 03:23 AM       
This is how I do it btw. I open the web page in Realplayer. Then a little "Download this video" thing pops up and I save the file. Then I use OJOsoft Total Video Converter and convert it into an AVI.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 05:00 AM       
Tadao, yeah if you can make an AVI or WMV file out of it, that'd be awesome.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 09:41 AM       
Haha, It was good except for all the political stuff. The one Palin wasn't bad though.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 01:33 PM       
Aight, I'll zip the original FLV together with an AVI and a WMV and pm you a download link.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 02:55 PM       
Thanks man, much appreciated!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 09:11 PM       
No prob, hope it helps you make a bunny video
Pickled Patriarch
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 11:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
No prob, hope it helps you make a bunny video
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 2nd, 2008, 11:40 PM       
That was worth the wait.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 12:38 AM       
I hope so. It took me a half hour to finish... but that's because I suck at drawing.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 3rd, 2008, 10:25 AM       
That Land-Osh guy creeps me out.