Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:29 PM       

Bunnies
Bewbs
and
Booze

Last edited by Tadao : Dec 16th, 2010 at 09:24 PM.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 08:40 PM       
A drunken furry is your ideal date?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 09:25 PM       
POSSIBLY
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 11:12 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 11:21 PM       
:O
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 11:37 PM       
meh
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 08:45 AM       
unrelated to anything here, but I really hate farmville now.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 09:28 AM       
I don't even know what that is, and I have no desire to either.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 09:55 AM       
It's a game that most players get to through Facebook. You build a little farm and tend crops and animals and earn money for new things to put on your little farm. That's all well and good, but you have to "add neighbors" from your facebook friends to unlock more things. Then your neighbors have to send you things, and you have to send them things, and it begins this constant begging whenever there's some new item to be begged-for.

Around Christmas, they decided to release a tree with "holiday gifts" that could be collected and turned in for special limited-edition virtual prizes. Cue at least 50% of my friends list soliciting said gifts.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 10:14 AM       
Wiffles, my word.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Around Christmas, they decided to release a tree with "holiday gifts" that could be collected and turned in for special limited-edition virtual prizes. Cue at least 50% of my friends list soliciting said gifts.
And then there was that virtual "asteroid" that some dude sold for $600K. Nutso.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 02:14 PM       
It's this virtual world that nobody knows about, too. I dunno what the fucking game is called, but yeah, people are selling stadiums and shit for hundreds of thousands of real dollars.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM       

http://www.amazon.com/FarmVille-Dumm.../dp/1118016963

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 04:39 PM       
Flash games should not cross in to the real world ever. Or anything from the internet.
I saw a keyboard cat commercial yesterday.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I hope the entirety of it is just the front cover.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 05:15 PM       
I just finished making my brother's birthday cake. He wanted that shitty gun cake from the movie "Observe and Report". The original plan was to make it gray like in the movie, but the stupid black foodcolor paste kept coming out purple and I kept having to tweak it. Eventually the icing was black so it's a black gun.

It looks like a shitty gun, though...pretty much the shitty gun movie cake dead-on.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 05:37 PM       
omg guitar woman, captain beefheart died
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 06:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
yellow bird fly high tobacco sky
after enough bourbon ...
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 08:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just finished making my brother's birthday cake. He wanted that shitty gun cake from the movie "Observe and Report". The original plan was to make it gray like in the movie, but the stupid black foodcolor paste kept coming out purple and I kept having to tweak it. Eventually the icing was black so it's a black gun.

It looks like a shitty gun, though...pretty much the shitty gun movie cake dead-on.
Did you post an image anywhere? :curious
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 09:26 PM       
original...

mine (with the stipulation that it had to be angelfood and homemade buttercream, so keep that in mind)

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
lol my post in SS about starting a new thread to bet on who gets banned got HELLA deleted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I've got money on Babs, he looks broke as fuck and seems to have family crises during the holidays.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 12:33 AM       
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 01:31 AM       
nice pistol pastry ^.^
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 02:32 AM       
How old is your brother Kitsa? 11?