Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 03:45 AM        My job thing:
I got rejected because the Probation Department didn't close my records when I turned 18 :/ Can't I sue them for horendous amounts of money now??? I want to sue someone so bad it's like an itch that needs to be itched inside my skin, and I don't have crabs.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 03:17 PM       
Not committing crimes might be a good thing to try.

Which is not to say that you don't have a point. Assuming you haven't committd any crimes since turning 18.
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 03:24 PM       
what is with Americans and wanting to be litigious?

I'd call them and see why they haven't done it yet. Was it a felony?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 04:56 PM       
They probably do that now "for reasons of national security" or thier "searching for al queda" or some new shit.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 03:40 AM       
It was a felony, but it happened when I was like 13, I served imformal for it and it was closed. Since then i've only gotten "A few" drunk in public charges and some other shit the charged got dropped on, but nobody gives a fuck about those.
On another note, I got the job anyway. I don't know what was up with that letter . Maybe people shouldn't open my shit, read it then tell me what it means.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2003, 02:11 PM       
If it's just one felony charge, can't you get the courts to expunge the charge. I mean, it'll cost money to do so but it's better than worrying about whether someone will look into the charge or not. It simply won't be there.

Wherever you go, there you are.

Hugh_Bristic is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2003, 03:07 PM       
Speaking of getting jobs and felonies. Somebody come buy guns, stuff to conceal guns, and stuff to patch people up after shooting your gun - from me. I'm very shady and will give you a license if you promise to take out people who irk me.
BANNED

Old Sep 18th, 2003, 11:04 PM       
The records were supposed to be closed when i turned 18, plus it was two felony charges.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 18th, 2003, 11:58 PM       
huhg-bristic, can you get me a........ FFL?! I would do ANYTHING for an FFL in new york.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2003, 12:09 AM       
only if superman would get his ass off the chair and rotate the world back into the time when you got into trouble and gave you a lecture, you would be living the high life with clean record and an education that would enable you to any job you wish for. but it's too late, he's a fucking cripple and you got to pay for it!
BANNED

Old Sep 19th, 2003, 12:47 AM       
No, I got the job anyway, as previously mentioned...

punkgrrrlie10 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 19th, 2003, 12:52 PM       
juvenile records can be used passed 18 depending on your state and what the crimes were. Violent felonies usually can be used and if you are in a 3-strikes state such as CA. they can continue to be used as strikes against you.