Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 03:46 PM        HEY GUYS RAW SUCKED
Schimid and I cuddle and watch RAW together these days through torrents, and the lack of commercials cuts the show's length down by literally an hour.

Anyway, LAST NIGHT'S SHOW!

HELLO AND WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE BROADCASTING LIVE ON SCI-FI AND GOD DAMN IF WE AREN'T GOING TO MAKE SURE THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

Basically a bunch of stupid random matches interrupted by people one of the participants is in a feud with

Stupid vignette where DX has LIVE ROOSTERS delivered to vincent kennedy mcmahon in his hotel room OH GOD DAMNIT DAMNIT STOP THE MATCH RING THE BELL AAAAH ROOSTERS DAMNIT but this was kinda funny because the roosters were just chillin but they kept playing the same stock 'rooster crowing' sound effect while the birds looked around like WOT WOT

Womens' PADDLE ON A POLE MATCH BOY I LOVE THESE LOL LOL OK

Vignette where the two people who should never be allowed near a microphone are given 30 minutes to share what's on their minds

Hacksaw Jim Duggan and a retard fight a team of male cheerleaders. This is nowhere near as awesome as you'd think it would be.

Another womens' match which are always highly rated crowdpleasers let me tell you this time one of them can wrestle so the match was only 200% terrible

AND NOW IN THE MAIN EVENT DX WILL FACE OFF AGAINST THE MYSTERY OPPONENTS THAT HAVE BEEN HYPED ALL NIGHT AND LO AND BEHOLD IT'S NONE OTHER THAN THE COMBINED TERRIFIC MIGHT OF william regal and some jobbing irishman

HOORAY

OH NO BIGSHOW IS OUT OH LAWDY VINCE MCMAHON IS OUT HERE HE'S GOT SOME LEAD PIPING NO DOUBT HE IS GOING TO REPLUMB SHAWN MICHAEL'S HOME WITH MATERIALS THAT DEFY LOCAL PLUMBING ORDINANCES AND OH GOD NO HE HIT HIM WITH IT CAN YOU EVEN DO THAT

it's times like this that i'm glad i don't pay for cable.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 07:49 PM       
It's been sucky for a long time.

Like since Edge has been champion.

And especially since DX was reformed just to fight Vince and Shane and then after they drag that out for a couple more months they'll split up again. :/

But ECW is even worse.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 09:12 PM       
Jesus, I haven't watched wrestling in ages.
Last time I watched, Jericho was still in the game.

PS:

SCOTTIE 2 HOTTIE AND GRANDMASTER SEXAY FOREVER.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 10:07 PM       
It's been good for the past few weeks, something just happened last Monday and nothing went right

seriously

william regal, fit finlay and KENNEDY were the mystery opponents

i still say it should've been austin and goldberg
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2006, 10:22 PM       
I'm glad Jeff Hardy is back at least. :/

If the Hardy Boyz got back together and beat the Spirit Squad for the belts I'd pee.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 01:59 AM       
Well, As a man who watches pro wrestling, I can say that the WWE sucks. They have since WCW went out and they bought ECW. After their competition was eliminated, they got lazy and now they are bringing back old ideas and their new ones suck. DX is gone and dead, dont bring it back.

I like some of their new talent but the good ones have no exposure (Chris Masters, Carlito, Paul London and Brian Kendrick) or have no opportunites to show off their true skills for fear that one of their athletes may, God Forbid, get INJURED (again, Paul London and Brian Kendrick).

Also, the WWE and thier choices for who gets what belt is sickening, Mostly because of that horrible piece of slop called John Cena. He is, in all honesty, One of the worst wrestlers I have ever seen, as well as one of the worst Gimmicks I have ever seen. Mr Kennedy is more deserving of something like that because unlike Cena, he has some actuall talent in what he does (and He has more charisma than John Cena with actually playing to the croud by making a Scene and a Production of his enterance then with John Cena making Wigger Gang hand signs to the camera.)

Overall, The best Wrestling promotion on TV is TNA wrestling. Unlike WWE, they actually ask their Wrestlers (especially the ones in the "X" division) to give it their all. That is one of WWE's biggest problems, Lazy wrestlers. Watch some pre-wwe matches of Paul London and you will see what he should be doing compared to what he is doing. Also TNA actually uses wrestlers from other countries other than the US and Canada. If the wrestlers they have are good, then they use them. Unlike in the WWE where they give all Foreign Wrestlers Some stupid gimmick or Villain role or they just dont use them (Like Ultimo Dragon, one of the greatest aerial wrestlers ever and the WWE never used his talents)

And before you Reply to this, I know Wrestling is fake, but there is a lot of real athletism going on.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
gynecomastia
Moobs is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 06:39 AM       
Yeah I've been watching more TNA recently and I find it just as enjoyable and it feels less fake :/

Also I cant watch RAW or Smackdown now so it's TNA or nothing.

also wait woah jeff is back he's like my favourite wrestler ever
Zen444 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 03:27 AM       
Yestarday, Jeff seemed off and slow.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 11:07 PM       
TNA wrestling should be the name of the female wrestling league.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2006, 11:32 PM       
lol