Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drev is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 07:13 PM        Local Lawyer Commercials
What are the lawyer commercials like where you live?

There this one where we see people talking about an accident, and they ask who the lawyer is, they say his name, and this shocking sound effect comes on, and they guy looks like he shit his pants.

Then there's this other who does stupid shit and smiles all the time. Plus, I think he looks like a toad.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 07:15 PM       
The saddest thing around here is that I live near Detroit so occasionally we get Geoffrey Fieger but most of the time we get some lameass who hired Robert Vaughn to do his commercials. I think his name is Sam Bernstein or some shit, some kind of ambulance chaser.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 07:45 PM       
Some actor from the A Team is in the commercials for the lawyers around here . I forget his name. But I always remember the number of the law office . 1800-WIN-WIN-1
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 08:11 PM       
Dirk Benedict I bet
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbu Manowar
The saddest thing around here is that I live near Detroit so occasionally we get Geoffrey Fieger but most of the time we get some lameass who hired Robert Vaughn to do his commercials. I think his name is Sam Bernstein or some shit, some kind of ambulance chaser.
- I get a Detroit station and seen Vaughn pimping that ambulance chaser Sam Bernstein.

Quote:
Tell 'em you mean BUSINESS!!! - Robert Vaughn

huond is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 09:31 PM       
theres this guy with these awful animated commercials. my favorite one is this voice-over guy saying "ever think your doctor is just a mouthpiece blah blah blah. well maybe he is??" and then it shows a dummy doctor on the lap of this guy witha cigar in his mouth saying in this high pitched voice "BACK TO WORK! BACK TO WORK! NO BENEFITS! NO BENEFITS!" then it cuts to the guy on a construction site saying "im Chadwick Lee and all i do i help injured workers" or something

another one is one theyve shown since i moved here in 1990. its a close up of a phone and this womans jaw talking. shes talking about her son getting in troubel and she doesnt know what to do then she goes "OH YOU DO KNOW BETTY BLACKWELL??"
Space Viking Repo Man
Old Aug 28th, 2004, 10:16 PM       
- I get a Detroit station and seen Vaughn pimping that ambulance chaser Sam Bernstein.

Quote:
Tell 'em you mean BUSINESS!!! - Robert Vaughn
Yeah, that bullshit. I've never heard of him doing anything really major, I'm betting he just settles out of court and takes $5 for his trouble. Is Robert Vaughn really that bad off??
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 12:25 AM       
1-800-CALL-SAM

AND LARRY CORN

AND LEONARD CRABS J/K

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 12:45 AM       
theres a guy who does a lot of really shitty parodies of stuff like one time he did a eminem parody and one time he did a sopranos parody and another time he did a fake gameshow w/ saddam hussein and osama bin alden and osama had a big rock fall on him and in all of the commercials they say "REMEMBER TO HONK WHEN YOU DRIVE BY VERN FONK"
Striped Tomato
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
Dirk Benedict I bet
- Bet on Robert "You Mean Business!" Vaughn. He had a recurring role in 1986-87 as a general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbu Manowar
Yeah, that bullshit. I've never heard of him doing anything really major, I'm betting he just settles out of court and takes $5 for his trouble. Is Robert Vaughn really that bad off??
- Hmm, tough to say really. He's a working actor, but for one reason(s) or the other he's been pimping these ambulance chasers for sometime now. I remember the first time I saw him in an ad, his "You mean business!" was so over-the-top and coupled with the poor dubbing to insert the law firm's name and phone number, it was, well something else.
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 01:47 AM       
Have you been exposed to asbestos recently? If so, please call _____ at _____, we can help.

Have you taken medication which contains _______ within the past ____ years? If so, ______ can help.

Have you _______ with a ______ around _____ over the past ____ years while ______ in a car on a _____ road. If so _____ us or _____ us now, ___ can help.

Stuff like that, names vary.
Space Viking Repo Man
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 02:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
theres a guy who does a lot of really shitty parodies of stuff like one time he did a eminem parody and one time he did a sopranos parody and another time he did a fake gameshow w/ saddam hussein and osama bin alden and osama had a big rock fall on him and in all of the commercials they say "REMEMBER TO HONK WHEN YOU DRIVE BY VERN FONK"
Nah, the only really embarrassing person I've seen do shit like that is that chump who owns DOC. First he did the respectable 'I'm the CEO, you buy some glasses' to donning a darker suit and shades and dancing like the whitest stereotype out there. Now, I guess he just makes Michelob bottles vanish up his ass in public while holding a 'buy my glasses' sign at local malls.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 02:43 AM       
are you telling me what commercials are on in my state zbu manowar
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 09:43 AM       
We have Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro. Come to him, and he'll settle the score!
ABSeNCe is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 12:09 PM       
"Better Get Blum!"
Space Viking Repo Man
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 05:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
are you telling me what commercials are on in my state zbu manowar
Nah, just relating. You're telling me you were spared those gay DOC commercials? Lucky bastard.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 06:41 PM       
Canadian lawyers don't advertise, so we have to switch to FOX to see Shapiro.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 07:05 PM       
I get the Hammer Shapiro commercials.

Also I get one that has Those masks made of china where ones smiling and ones frowning and the hit the ground in slow mo while the promoters talking. It's freaky.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 08:14 PM       
In Redding California there was Max G. Arnold, who had some kind of accent, austrailian or new zealand or something. His commercials usually were like bad comedy skits using his kids. One had his son and daughter as a romantic couple, and the boyfriend showed his date his (non-metaphorical) snake. He leaves the room after telling her its "very friendly." when he comes back, the snake is like, on her. And shes like "HELP HELP!" and hes like "DARLING! ARE YOU OKAY?" and shes like "I sure am, MAX G. ARNOLD IS MY LAWYER." So I guess Max G. Arnold beleives in suing your incestous romantic interest over being touched by a snake instead of sitting down and talking things over.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 29th, 2004, 08:18 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 07:36 PM       
What are you laughing at, ******?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Captain Goodtimes is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 11:43 PM       
HOLY SHIT, MILHOUSE

The worse are Car Insurance, anyone from Illinois know the horrors of the eagle man comercials.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 11:48 PM       
Birdman sells car insurance
Striped Tomato
Old Sep 2nd, 2004, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX
I get the Hammer Shapiro commercials.
- I had at one time a Rochester TV station who showed "The Hammer"'s commercials. A judge nailed him a couple of years ago for $1.9M on a legal-malpractice case (story: June 17-18)
Location: High above the rooftops of Reynoldsville, Pennsylvania
PSYCHOMAN! is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2004, 06:53 PM       
Edgar Snyder is a legend in my neck of the woods. This guy comes off as grandfatherly figure, the kindly old man who gives you advice when you're down on your luck. I wish he were my father.

Remember, no fee unless we get money for YOU!

www.edgarsnyder.com[/img]