Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 12:37 PM       
Yeah but half of them have practitcally identical stats. Plus there were still more in the prefvious R6 games :/
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 19th, 2007, 01:54 PM       
the reason they have such similar stats is because it was made for the 360 and on the 360 you level up and you unlock new guns. the reason behind the similar stat thing is to keep the game balanced and it works great. The PC version lacks this system and I really don't know why.
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 05:54 PM       
[i]I used to be a big fan of the AK- mainly because it just feels really good to fire./i] ;o

I always find it's good to use weapons which the terrorists use, like the AK or Mac 11, because you don't need to worry about ammo.

The Mac 11 is great over short ranges, it's just 10 million bullets in 2 seconds- it's awesome fun, especially the one-handed "gangsta style" through doorways and around corners. Although it sounds stupid- probably the best mod for the mac11 is the 6x scope. For some reason it seems to feel more accurate? ;?

My loadout of choice at the moment (for terrorist hunt and coop at least) is MP9- which has a good firing rate, good stopping power, and it has accuracy- customed with silencer and 6x scope. Basically no one will hear you, and you'll find yourself often sneaking up on unsuspecting enemies when you have the silencer on it (I didn't really get the "unsuspecting enemies" with silencer on any of the assault rifles, so i think there's a bit of a difference between assault rifles and submachine guns) coupled with the MK23- it feels good to shoot. I get a fair few headshots with this gun, and it feels better than any of the other pistols to me :/

The advantage of using fast firing submachine guns is you can unload an entire clip and keep pretty high accuracy throughout- and it's even possible to fire while moving in some situations. ;0
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 08:01 PM       
If you have the PC version get hamatchi join my server. I want to shoot one of you guys.
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 11:23 PM       
Could you spell it right, at least once ever- hamachi.

Christ.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidKraut
the reason they have such similar stats is because it was made for the 360 and on the 360 you level up and you unlock new guns. the reason behind the similar stat thing is to keep the game balanced and it works great. The PC version lacks this system and I really don't know why.
It's because Ubi sucks big time when it comes to making PC versions of their games. I've probably mentioned this before in another thread, but the PC version of Double Agent was literally unplayable on a lot of PCs, even after a few patches. And don't even ask about Dark Messiah.

Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 22nd, 2007, 12:13 AM       
yeah, I completely agree with you, I couldn't' get past the first level of Vegas until the 3rd patch because of random crashes and one fun one when it crashed after equipping suppressors.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2007, 10:37 AM       
I've been playing terrorist hunt and levels like the vault and streets are really difficult with enemies set to high (even medium).
It seems that whenever I let off more than a few shots a shit ton of double-hard bastards storm round the corner and shoot me to pieces.

For example: