Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 01:51 AM       
Bubbleman, you stupid bitches.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 04:29 PM       
crystalman, quickman, magnetman, and geminiman

he had the bestest, most bomb diggity stage ever.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 04:42 PM       
Am I the only one who thinks the third mega man is the best one in the series?
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 04:55 PM       
Why isn't this thread covered in Sevenforce's semen yet?
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2005, 06:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas
Am I the only one who thinks the third mega man is the best one in the series?
for me its either 3 or 2

it was cool the thing in 3 when you defeated the masters you had to fight another four who were special versions of 2's bosses.

and jet rush

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 12:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjalne
Why isn't this thread covered in Sevenforce's semen yet?
He only likes that Mega Man X bull, if this was the "Whose your favorite maverick" thread he'd of already drenched it.

Like Dudfather was saying I liked the guys you had to fight at the end of mega man three. I thought they looked extremely badass

Legion is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 01:02 PM       
Evil Otto...
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 03:41 PM       
Evil Otto isn't a robot master, you cunt. He's A FUCKING UNKILLABLE BOUNCY SMILEY FACE OF DOOM THAT GOES FASTER EVERY TIME YOU KILL A ROBOT AND HE CAN GO THROUGH WALLS WTF

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 03:55 PM       
I'm afraid you are in error Mr. Spaz. Evil Otto WAS a robot master. He was simply made out of liquid metal not unlike T-1000 from the Action movie known as Terminator 2.

His ability to go through walls was just a quick way of showing how he could slide through the smallest of cracks due to the material he was built from. This of course was not able to be shown due to the primitive graphics during that time, but it was implied.

And you were able to kill him in Frenzy. It took three shots and his face would change like so: :/

But after his apparent demise he just kept coming back faster on the other side of the screen faster than ever, until you couldn't keep up anymore with attempting to kill him. Again not unlike T-1000. I believe he must've been based on Evil Otto.

Calling me a merengue will accomplish nothing Mr. Spaz. Interesting insult though. Did you have a bad experience with that particular food substance, causing you to consider it a demeaning insult now?
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 07:37 PM       
Evil Otto was a smiley face. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berzerk

The dude in Mega Man 3 was called Doc Robot.

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 07:50 PM       
Hmm, yes well that is all well and good for the Wikipedia to state that, but they still have neglected to mention that Evil Otto was still a liquid metal robot, he merely took the form of a smiley face because he was perverse. His hatred of humanity was more than simple programming, he acheived sentience and used the human face form as a way of mocking their silly human facial expressions. This is not mentioned. We have noticed that the internet is often filled with half-truths, misinformation, and outright lies.

However even if he wasn't a robot, we would still be correct in that he is a robot master. He was the master of all the robots in the endless maze. And that fact cannot be disputed Mr. Perndog.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 08:37 PM       
Your not funny legion, go away.

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 08:58 PM       
It is Legion not legion, Mr. Hadas.

And it is you're not your

However it was not my intention to be funny, but to merely spead the truth that you cannot see...
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 08:58 PM       
That fact can be disputed. And I will dispute it.

The smiley face wasn't a representation of some actual creature named Evil Otto. There is no liquid metal robot called Evil Otto. The game developers invented the concept of Evil Otto because they thought it would be ironic to make the most deadly thing in their game a smiley face. There are no robots in video games. Only images that represent imaginary robots, which are, in strict terms, not robots but thoughtforms.

Evil Otto IS a smiley face. Plug in your Atari and you can see him. That's all he is, an image on a screen. Either that or a thoughtform. But in no way is Evil Otto a robot master.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 09:02 PM       
I refuse to capitilize the l in your generic name.

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 09:12 PM       
And what of your name mr. hadas? Do you believe that king should be capitalized?

kings are as generic as the legions that keep them in power…or topple them to the ground.

All we ask is for polite behavior and to treat others the same way. Tis merely a simple use of your shift key or cap locks.

As for Mr. Perndog, I’m afraid we shall have to agree to disagree, further discussion on the subject will only result I fear in name calling and the derailment of this thread, but I applaud your refusal to just accept things as put out before you and your determination in questioning them.
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 09:18 PM       
The phrase "agree to disagree" is a trite phrase of the intellectually bereft. Used in an argument (when else?) it means either "you won but I refuse to admit it" or "I still think you're wrong, but I don't have any idea how to argue my point."

Which of the above is it, then?

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 09:57 PM       
Actually Mr. Perndog I was trying to save you from the embarrassment of your disputing statement. We were willing to let it go, but you felt the need to be rude…

Your statement basically has no place in the thread at all.

By stating that there are no robots in video games, means you have just destroyed all previous statements about various Megaman robot masters. Exactly as you have stated they are imaginary or thoughts formed by the designers. Which means this thread is useless. Bubbleman is not a robot master, Cutman is not a robot master, etc. People are discussing things that do not exist at all, so why bother?

The answer, because it pleases people to pretend. When they are in their video game world they become one with the game and it becomes real for that brief period of time. Therefore Cutman IS a robot master; Bubbleman IS a robot master, etc.

And Evil Otto IS a robot master. As I have explained he was a robot made of liquid metal, not a smiley face.

I also made the statement that even if he was simply an out of place smiley face in this imaginary maze with imaginary robots, he was STILL their master. (It was obvious he was in control) Therefore making him still a Robot Master.

When discussing imaginary things it helps to remember to leave the real world out of it lest one may get confused and have delusions of grandeur…

If you stick by your argument, then you are correct, but if I stick by mine, I am correct, thus lies the problem of solving this discussion and my statement about agreeing to disagree...
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 09:59 PM       
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 10:01 PM       
I'm sorry legion, but you didn't raise your hand. You'll have to raise your hand and wait to be called on if you want to talk
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 10:06 PM       
King Hadas i'm not sure if he's read the topic yet!

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=16548
Fartin's biggest fan
Old Jan 9th, 2005, 10:21 PM       
We weren't discussing relevance. But how about an argument from inside your imaginary world itself?

The bosses in Mega Man are called "Robot Masters." That is their actual title. Whether or not he's a master of robots or a robot who is a master, he is not a Robot Master, which is clearly what the thread author was talking about despite his lack of capitalization.

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 11:21 PM       
Ah well, Mr. Perndog I have to disagree there, mr. hadas should’ve capitalized or he should’ve obviously stated he was only talking about Megaman franchise, but now I see that this has been a big misunderstanding…

We merely thought he was referring to video game robot masters in general. We believed the fact that everyone else was talking about Megaman was due to the popularity of those particular games and a lack of respect for older games that paved the way.

I could’ve easily said Zaxxon was my favorite robot master and created the same argument.

Funny how wars can be started over the slightest misunderstandings...

That being said, I shall say Bubbleman is my favorite Robot Master.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 11:43 PM       
Anyone who can't put two and two together is obviously very stupid. You are a very stupid person legion

Old Jan 9th, 2005, 11:55 PM       
Name calling is hardly necessary mr. hadas, but expected from such a rude individual as yourself. We’ve never played Megaman in any of its incarnations anyway and ultimately just picked a random Robot Master to fulfill the thread requirement, so the discussion has ended.

We are done with you mr. hadas, you are dismissed…