Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2005, 01:09 AM       
I'm not enough of a man to deny that I grew the fuck up on Disney and loved it when I was younger, especially the Sing-A-Longs.

Fuck you guys.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2005, 01:27 AM       
seriously

every one of you grew up on disney, so don't tell me that Kingdom Hearts doesn't hold even a lil bit of interest for you.

seriously guys
Mocker

James sucks
Old May 12th, 2005, 01:48 AM       
I actually didn't grow up on Disney. The first Disney animated film I saw was Aladdin.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2005, 01:49 AM       
that was 1992. are you 30 or something?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:08 AM       
growing up on disney is one of the reasons why i DONT want to play this game
Mocker

James sucks
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
that was 1992. are you 30 or something?
No. But I would have seen it when I was 10 or 11. So I didn't grow up with Disney. And I can count the number of DAF I've seen on one hand.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2005, 06:46 AM       
This is all trivial, it doesn't matter how gay the concept is (if one can measure such a thing), it is fucking gorgeous. Unless you hate video games, you will like Kingdom Hearts if you play it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2005, 12:46 PM       
dude i totally hate video games too
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2005, 03:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
have fun with the tentacle rape of bambi's mom, guys
lol
Mocker

James sucks
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:14 PM       
I'm just amazed by the aggressive "I WILL NOT PLAY THIS GAME IT SUCKS LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" attitude.

I've seen games that I couldn't have really given a shit about. I had no desire to play. Then the time came around where I gave them a try, and I couldn't believe I could have ever NOT liked them. Harvest Moon and Ico are two things that come to mind. Pokemon is a HUGE example.

But just because a concept seems wierd, or gay, doesn't mean you should be so militant in your distaste. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been "turned onto" a game or series after dismissing it.

Kingdom Hearts is not without its problems, but the concept isn't one of them. If I can't sell you on the game, that's fine. I'm not getting paid by Square-Enix for promoting their games. I'm just really surprised by the temper tantrums being thrown by people who refuse to ever try it.
OH GOD
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:16 PM       
you do realize i'm fucking with you right
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2005, 06:00 PM       
lol
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:10 PM       
Lol james liked pokemon
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2005, 10:51 PM       
Blow me. I've played and beaten every pokemon game released so far. And by that I mean only one of each 2 versions...and none of the non rpg ones..

That was very funny. Well done.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2005, 11:45 PM       
Guitar Woman can eat me. I liked the games and the TV show. Fag.

anyway yeah kingdom hearts 2 mulan is the only movie i've seen in it what's up with that huh i mean it should have more am i right
Legislacerator
Old May 13th, 2005, 12:32 AM       
eww, you liked the tv show? you faggot.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old May 13th, 2005, 01:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schimid
anyway yeah kingdom hearts 2 mulan is the only movie i've seen in it what's up with that huh i mean it should have more am i right
Pete, Goofy's next door neighbor, is a big daddy villian in this new one.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2005, 01:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Harvest Moon and Ico are two things that come to mind. Pokemon is a HUGE example.
Damnit, you have officially made me want to play those games again, simply by mentioning them. I need to fire up my PS2 and GameBoy again.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2005, 02:33 PM       
I'm not fucking with you, james. I will never play these games. Is it so militant to be so turned off by a concept that you deny it a chance? I mean, I never would play Britneys dance beat game or a barbi game regardless of how people might rave about it
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2005, 03:59 PM       
Helm you fucking liar! We were dancing our asses off at your sisters slumber party and you were all like, "OMG THIS PILLOW IS CHRISTINA AGUILAREAAREA AND THAT PILLOW IS JUSTING IMBERLAKE WATCH THEM DO IT!" and then we did Naked Pilates and played with your Barbies.

Bitch.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
Mocker

James sucks
Old May 13th, 2005, 09:12 PM       
I think Helm needs a diaper change.
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2005, 12:16 AM       
aw you guys
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 14th, 2005, 12:41 AM       
I donkey punched your sister.
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2005, 01:03 AM       
Lol whats that