Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 10:45 PM       
I thought about Dark Side of the Moon first because that's usually what people start out with :/ I hear Money on the radio once in a while and I dig it.

Seven Force today I appreciated the fact that I don't have ANY lazy eyes but I wear red-framed glasses anyway and got the girl but wtf now she goes to Catholic school and I can't see her anymore but I saw her one last time and I spent my whole allowance on a huge tub of gummy worms anyway how r u

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 10:51 PM       
I'm doing ok. I'm looking for a new job, but that's about it.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 10:52 PM       
BTW Guitar Woman congratulations I realized today that when I laughed at like three of your posts that I don't hate you and when Esuohlim doesn't hate you anymore it is like the best award of your life so it's all downhill from here now

Seven Force you're getting there too but stop being as mundane as SA people and you'll be on the right track.

I'm just as important around here as Pub Lover guys, remember this

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:17 PM       
Which posts were they ;<
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:38 PM       
i have heard of xtc you jerk
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:39 PM       
we're only making plans for nigel
OH GOD
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:40 PM       
snipping snipping snipping goes the scissor man
OH GOD
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 11:40 PM       
of course i only know them because primus covered them but still
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 12:08 AM       
Quote:
Dark Side of the Moon, originally released in 1973, is one of those albums that is discovered anew by each generation of rock listeners. This complex, often psychedelic music works very well because Pink Floyd doesn't rush anything; the songs are mainly slow to mid-tempo, with attention paid throughout to musical texture and mood. The sound effects on songs like "On the Run," "Time" and especially "Money" (with sampled sounds of clinking coins and cash registers turned into rhythmic accompaniment) are impressive, especially when we remember that 1973 was before the advent of digital recording techniques. This is probably Pink Floyd's best-known work, and it's an excellent place to start if you're new to the band. --Genevieve Williams
Plus, you can sync it up to The Wizard of Oz, and it's got a really wild synchronicity.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 12:44 AM       
That's insane
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 12:45 AM       
My mom tried it, said it didn't work. There were just a couple of coincedences.
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 12:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
of course i only know them because primus covered them but still
Drums & Wires has those songs and that's all I have so far! BTW I'm thinking I should check out Primus too.

All the money that I used to spend on TV DVDs is going towards CDs I have no space for

Mocker
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 01:50 AM       
MY MOM WAS AROUND WHEN IT WAS COOL SO THAT'S WHY I BROUGHT HER UP OK GUYS I'M NOT A MOMMA'S BOY WE JUST TALK SOMETIMES
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 10:52 AM       
we have everything pink floyd.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 02:19 PM       
I did the Dark Side of the Rainbow thing once. It was trippy, but would have been better if I were on drugs, I'm sure.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 04:46 PM       
I just got my Pink Floyd album in the mail today.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 11:53 AM       

They've still got it.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 12:06 PM       
Sam Goody had a reggae version of DSotM that I wanted to buy
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 01:13 PM       
I haven't posted in here for a while, so I thought i'd better check in so you all know i'm OK.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 02:01 PM       
I'm OK
You're OK
Mocker
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 03:19 PM       
Army of Darkness is on TV.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 03:56 PM       
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 04:09 PM       
I picked up Jazz from Hell earlier, and I don't know if I like it. I can't get into the synclavier (or w/e) music. It's basically the same as Mothers of Prevention.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 04:14 PM       
Everyone head over to the internet forum and see the video I posted!

I wish I had kids so I could scare them with things on the internet
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 11th, 2006, 09:45 PM       
Metal Militia, you brought up some horrible memories for me.
I hope you're happy.