Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Recreate the Virus is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 01:53 PM        Morrowind technical problem??!!!
Okay, I bought Morrowind a while back...Just the basic game, no expansions or anything...But, when I play it, my computer always randomly shuts off. Sometimes it's after 5 minutes of playing, sometimes it's after 2 hours...It's just random.

Does anyone know the problem.

This also happened one time when I was playing King's Quest 7 and once on Dungeon Keeper 2...But it's more frequent on Morrowind and it never happened before Morrowind.
mubert is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 02:25 PM       
Find a patch. Also, how could you NOT get the expansion sets? They go for like 20 bucks at Gamestop.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 07:25 PM       
yea that game needs serious patching before it can work very good

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:48 PM       
The engine and 3d character art sucks the balls, too :< It runs like shit on my computer - which can run doom 3 - And this one dude made some character head models for the game that not only blow away Bethesda's, but are lower in polycount as well. ( http://home.wnm.net/~bgriff/MW_Face02_Download.html )

Still a good game, though I would really recommend getting the XBox version if you don't have a thompson drive and if you don't mind not getting to use the cool Rheddhead models :<
mubert is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2004, 04:16 AM       
DUDE, XBOX VERSION IS VERRY BAD. Either way, Morrowind is coolberts.
adeptninja is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 10:07 PM       
Yeah dont get the patches if you plan on buying the expansions they fix alot of crap and they have some warnings such as "do not download if u have blood moon expansion"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2004, 03:30 AM       
thats because the expansions have the patches included dingus, not because they do bad things to it
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 01:32 PM       
The x-box version is fine, Mubert.
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 02:09 PM       
I've got the Xbox version and I like it. It does look like ass and every once in a while it frezzes up. It seems that all my Xbox port games do that everyone in a while. My xbox sucks.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 03:03 PM       
I bet you have the thompson drive. sucks, dosn't it?
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2004, 07:52 PM       
I know my drive has two little circles on the sides. I always foget what drive is what.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.

Old Oct 9th, 2004, 04:03 AM       
i repaired my xbox dvd drive (well, okay, replaced it) since it was acting real gay, but the replacement was a thompson drive and I'm sad cause I can't play either of hte morrowind games for xbox i own and paid for
OH GOD
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 04:39 AM       
and recreate the virus if i had to guess i would guess theres something wrong w/ your soundcard maybe
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 06:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
i repaired my xbox dvd drive (well, okay, replaced it) since it was acting real gay, but the replacement was a thompson drive and I'm sad cause I can't play either of hte morrowind games for xbox i own and paid for
My xbox is pissing me off too, and has been saying every game is "Dirty or Damaged" ever since I bought it, and I was too busy and stupid to replace it when I first got it because I thought it was actually the games. And now I learn that some games won't work if I try and fix it myself, so I am going to have to start playing even less games.

ninja wolf is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 06:12 PM       
chojin said:
Quote:
The engine and 3d character art sucks the balls, too :< It runs like shit on my computer - which can run doom 3 - And this one dude made some character head models for the game that not only blow away Bethesda's, but are lower in polycount as well. ( http://home.wnm.net/~bgriff/MW_Face02_Download.html )
There's also a patch that makes all the charcters naked also.

Old Oct 9th, 2004, 11:23 PM       
Supafly, get a DVD drive from www.thellamma.com and follow their guide on how to replace it. The guys who work there are complete dickfaces, but they're kinda cheap I guess and they work.

And don't get a thompson drive.