Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Two-Faced is probably a spambot
Old Apr 17th, 2004, 10:36 PM        funny memorable moments in my mind RIGHT NOW
sorry i have to share this cause i cant stop giggling to myself about it
lately ive seen all these pretty corny comedys but for some reason one or two parts in them will make me die laughing and just thinking about it makes me laugh...like i can't stop cracking up right now, i might be high off a gas leak in my household or something who knows really i mean really guys

has anyone seen slackers? causeeee i swear that dude "cool ethan" oh man he cracks me up, the part when he's riding behind this group of unicyclers on his unicycle and he stops and throws the bike over his shoulder and is all yelling "alright guys im breaking off, gunna go meet with some friends, i'll catch yall later" and finally one random person in the group is like "yeah whatever" and cool ethan is all "alright cool" and he just really thinks they care or hes important, GOD IF YALL DONT THINK THATS FUNNY I JUST DONT KNOW..maybe you have to see the movie if you haven't..yeah...and he goes up to these guys and they're like ok you have to go to the hosptial and volunteer if you wanna talk to this girl..and hes like NOPE! NO HOSPITALS, NOT DOING IT! and they're like "its a beautiful hospital" and he gets all in the one guys face and says "thats what they said before..."

moving along...on anger management the part when that psycho guy goes to adam sandler's apartment on the little buzzer intercom thing and he hears adams gf and hes like..."whos that? is she making fun of me? YOU BETTER TELL HER TO PUT A SOCK IN IT" and starts ripping off his jacket like hes about to hurt someone...lmfaooooooo god im laughing so hard right now fuck you
and finally..when theyre at the bar and the guys talking about his war days and hes like I HAVE SEEN SOME SHIT, I KID YOU NOT I HAVE SEEN SOME SHIT..and adams like "settlllle"

anyhoochie i'm bored so i just felt like typing about this w/e. =)
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Apr 17th, 2004, 11:59 PM       
SHOCKING

No but in all seriousnes. That movie looks kinda OK bit I havent seen it yet.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 04:10 AM       
The movie Slackers is AMAZING. It's so weird and misogynistic and oh man, I've gone out of my way to watch it multiple times and it blows my mind every time. At first you think it's just a weird dark, but silly comedy that might be leading up to something that could be really funny and subversive, but then you realize that the filmmakers really do have a serious problem understanding what is funny and what should fit into the movie and it's like an awesome comedy trainwreck. Sometimes I think it might be intentional.
Cupcake Composer

SMN is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2004, 09:32 AM       
Movie forum