Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bulletproof_Kennedy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2004, 02:00 AM        The Challenge.
o.o This would be one of my twisted, boredom-spawned stories.

The Challenge.

Ahhh, the breeze in the hair, the smell of the ocean in the nose, and the site of old timers cruising around in their electric wheelchairs. I was at the old folks home. I do not now why, or how, or even when. I do not belong here, because I am not of age yet but, something seems familiar about this place.
I walked inside and looked around. Wrinkles everywhere, I walked a bit father into the depths of hell, almost being trampled by a very old man in an electric wheelchair that looked a bit suped up. "You little ****, get back here!" I yelled, running towards the old man as he sped off full throttle into the darkness, the faint buzzing sound of electricity colaborating in the distance as the sound died off. I mumbled to myself that I would get him back on Wednesday, always Wednesday. Because, that was their pill day. I walked off in the opposite direction of my new arch enemy, I needed a plan. I stopped off in the lobby to get a look at the map. It was all a bunch of lines, lines that lead to no where, scribbles of pen ink, and the words, "wheels, wheels, new wheels" over an over again, and in the top right corner, it said in the smallest of letters, "You wish you where here." and it had a small arrow pointing to a bold line. I scowled at the map and turned away, only to see my arch enemy looking my straight in the eye. I screamed like a little school girl and ran into the darkness. Behind me I heard the faint sound of electricity powering small wheels. I ran and ran, as fast as I could in fear that he might get me. I ran into the Tuesday pill cart and fell down, pills everywhere. Then I seen them predecessors, lunging at me with great speed, the new age zombies had arisen, wrinkles and all they toppled over me. I screamed again but then realized that they were going for the pills. I threw the wrinkles off me and looked to where my arch enemy had followed me from. I seen the faint trickle of red eyes, squinting at me. I screamed again and ran away. I knew he was close behind. But I couldn't hear anything. I put on my nightvision goggles for it was dark. Very dark. I had no time to wonder where I had recieved night vision goggles, my arch enemy was close, I could sense him. I heard a swoosh of electrial power behind me. I turned and heard it behind me again. I was turning and turning and turning until I tripped and fell. There I was, staring into the darkness, then there he was, he rolled out slowly. I looked at his new wheelchair, "Powershift 5000 Turbo", I heard him breathe deeply, then I screamed. He screamed, and it was sensational, then I ran away and he follwed faster then ever. He knocked me down from behind and sped away into the distance. I snapped my spine back into place and hopped on the nearest wheelchair to pursue my arch enemy in. I was cruising slowly down the hallway when I seen him blur past my left side, I made a sharp turn and pursued him down another dark hallway. He stopped shortly up and just sat there. I slowly approched and slammed my wheelchair into "P". I undid my seatbelt and slowly moved towards the front. The old man looked dead. His eyes were closed and he wasn't breathing. I stretched my arm out slowly to touch him. Right when I was about to poke him in the eye, his eyes shot up at me and he grabbed my arm. "Blast it, Grandpa!" I yelled, "This is supposed to be fun day!" and that was the story of how Grandpa ruined fun day.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2004, 12:37 PM       
Are you 12 years old or under?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 19th, 2004, 12:42 PM       
this sounds like a forced story entry from a fifth grader's homeroom journal.
Jim Duncan - Weather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2004, 01:51 PM       
HA HA DICKHOLE!

Bulletproof_Kennedy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:16 AM       
Quote:
this sounds like a forced story entry from a fifth grader's homeroom journal.
No, this is merely what happens when I'm bored and have nothing better to do than sit on my ass and write random things like this.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:43 PM       
Paragraphs, my boy. They're the wave of the future.