Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 04:26 PM        Another "Help me identify a game" Thread
I hope one of you out there can identify this game from possibly cryptic information.

It was a (at least 2 player) side-scrolling beat-'em-up for the sega saturn Anyway, I remember the game's story mode started in a bar that was set on fire eventually. Then basically it was side scorlling fun till you lose.

I recall a character I think was named "Hans". He was sort of like Cloud from FFVII (as gay as that sounds), he had a big sword with a red line up the middle of it. The sword kicked ass, so you end up losing it in the graveyard level to some undead soldier guy that joins your team. There were other levels such as a castle, a forest with better names of course.

There was a multiplayer deathmatch mode, and your could be almost any character in the game. Including Villagers (one old man had a coughing attack) to the elemental demons or something. I remember you had to enter debug mode to get a bunch of them to play as (or maybe earn them).

I can't really remember much as it was about 10 years ago. Ring any bells? I'll try to add more if I can think of it.

EDIT: After about 30 minutes of looking. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Heroes

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD