Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 05:19 PM       
and friendship is magic
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 09:54 PM       
fuck friendships
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 10:04 PM       
that's like a more formal version of fuck-buddies, right
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 10:05 PM       
friendmurderships
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:31 AM       
Man, I love conan, but I also hate watching him because it's the show I watch while I work out. I'm not gonna pretend that I lift weights, I ride my elliptical while watching conan.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Just watched the whole first season of Millennium. It was suprisingly good. If my memory serves, seasons 2 and 3 weren't that great, but they're still next on my list of things to see.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 08:42 PM       
I tried Millennium and gave up on it because I found it boring. It was like the X-Files without anything cool happening.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:20 PM       
I liked that one episode with Charles Nelson Reilly, though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 12:39 PM       
Shit shit shit.

The 2011 hot dog eating championship is on espn right now. All the contestants have bios and entrance music like its the fucking wwf.

And championship belts, music videos and this guy that looks like chojin.

Pat deep dish bertoletti.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 08:00 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 11:46 AM       
True blood last night. I've heard not a single outcry against the gang rape train that went on.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:02 PM       
Gang rape train?
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
Oh with Jason and the hillbillies? He kind of had it coming.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 03:37 PM       
I'm just saying though, if the shoe were on the other engine people would have been appalled. My girlfriend was all like "I would have been the conductor."
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:06 AM       
I agree with you. If it were a chick who was tied up naked, mangled by panthers, then drugged and gang raped, you can rest assured people would be up in arms about how overboard True Blood went.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
This is because men are men and women are cry babies.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 12:38 PM       
Even if I am a mans man I don't won't death by snu snu.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 02:17 PM       
I'm halfway through the second season of Millennium. The tone of the series has changed radically after season 1. It's gone from creepy and dark to X-filesy with more humor crammed into it. The first season was awesome, but the second has been kinda meh, excluding a few pretty cool episodes. Milhouse is still dead wrong about the series being boring. It is not.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
I just couldn't get into it, and I tried. I almost made it through the first season but gave up because I was tired of trying to enjoy it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
I loved it when I first watched it, and then only moderately liked it after watching it all a second time and realizing that I wouldn't give a shit about anything if the main character had been played by anyone other than lance henriikson or however you spell his name
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:15 PM       
Breaking Bad is finally back in 3 days. My body is ready.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Breaking Bad is finally back in 3 days. My body is ready.
I really liked the first 3 episodes and then never watched it again and have no inkling to do so in the future.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
Whaaaaaaaat. It gets way better around about episode five of season one. Season two was slightly ruined by Jesse's girlfriend but season three was almost Wire-level great and I am REALLY excited about season four. If you enjoyed the first three episodes of season one, when pretty much nothing happened, then there's no reason not to watch the rest.