Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor View Post
Whaaaaaaaat. It gets way better around about episode five of season one. Season two was slightly ruined by Jesse's girlfriend but season three was almost Wire-level great and I am REALLY excited about season four. If you enjoyed the first three episodes of season one, when pretty much nothing happened, then there's no reason not to watch the rest.
Well since I recently finished all 6 seasons of How I Met Your Mother and need something new to watch, I'll give it another shot, for you my dear Krythor.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Good shit from breaking bad as usual. Could have used less Skylar, but I guess they gotta show that Walt is being watched by 2 bosses now.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 05:50 PM       
Thanks a lot way to ruin the show for me! I'm never watching Breaking Bad ever again.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:03 PM       
The Walking Dead kinda sucked, guys. Hopefully season 2 is better.

Watched Breaking Bad and Curb your Enthusiasm. Both great.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:15 PM       
I've watched a few episodes of curb your enthusiasm but I can't take more than 5 mins of larry david complaining about something.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
The Walking Dead kinda sucked, guys. Hopefully season 2 is better.
I thought it was good... Then I started reading the comics. Now its not so great.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:43 PM       
uggh i hate curb your enthusiasm

but i kind of hate seinfeld too so that's probably related
Beloved Cunt
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
uggh i hate curb your enthusiasm

but i kind of hate seinfeld too so that's probably related
Willie you are now on my short list of PEOPLE I NEED TO KILL.

I know it's only two episodes in but i'm pretty disappointing with this seasons Curb. Personally I though they should of focused more on Larry's divorce if they weren't going to send him to New York right away. This last episode didn't seem to have a point or even do anything to further/start the season's story line which I'm assuming will focus on him in New York.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
I actually never sat down to watch curb, but I hear the dude on it teaches a girlscout how to use a tampon and describes it like a little penis. I may have to check it out.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I actually never sat down to watch curb, but I hear the dude on it teaches a girlscout how to use a tampon and describes it like a little penis. I may have to check it out.
Sans the little penis part.
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Sans the little penis part.
Oh well, I'll still eventually check it out. Is season 1 an ok spot to start on? I don't want to watch the whole season, it be shitty, and have someone say it doesn't get good until ________ .
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 12:51 AM       
The only one I really liked was the one where his rabbi asked if he could bring a "survivor" to dinner. He assumed, since it was a rabbi, that he was talking about a Holocaust survivor, so he invited another Holocaust survivor. Then the "survivor" turned out to be some douche who was on Survivor and wouldn't shut up about how much he suffered on the show, and he and the real concentration camp survivor got in a fight. That was a good one.

Also the one where he got Christian Slater blackballed from all the hollywood parties for hoggng caviar at a buffet. Actually, that might have been the same episode.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Oh well, I'll still eventually check it out. Is season 1 an ok spot to start on? I don't want to watch the whole season, it be shitty, and have someone say it doesn't get good until ________ .
You're not missing anything if you don't watch season 1. There isn't a a recurring story line or anything; it's just a bunch of random stuff that happens that to be honest, isn't even that funny. Start off on season 2.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 01:14 AM       
I actually really, really liked the second episode of this season. Some of it was pretty obvious, but Larry's comments in the battered women's home were fucking gold, Jerry, gold!

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Willie you are now on my short list of PEOPLE I NEED TO KILL.
sorry man i just can't stand any of the people on that show or their sense of humor

i apologize for not jizzing all over the soup nazi or their hilarious who can go longest without masturbating storyline
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
the jerk store called and they're running out of you, willie

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:58 PM       

OH GOD WHAT
OH GOD
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:29 PM       
still pretty rad
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 10:57 PM       
Bout to lump that in with Mall Madness and the WNBA.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Also the one where he got Christian Slater blackballed from all the hollywood parties for hoggng caviar at a buffet. Actually, that might have been the same episode.
For some reason this episode is always on. Like, I've caught it on at least 4 different occasions.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
The Ricky Gervais

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. The shows structure is pretty ingenious. It's called the Gervais show but every merit of it revolves around Pilkington. Pilkington by himself wouldn't work though, he needs Gervais and Stephen to play the hostile straight man. One thing I don't like is Stephen and Gervais' intellectual pretensions, it makes them seem embarrassingly smug though this may be the cartoonist's fault.
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
I listened to the Ricky Gervais podcasts a few years before watching the show, and I find the show more enjoyable with the animations. I hear that since they're running out of material for the show from the original podcasts, they're going to start recording new stuff soon.

It's lead me to watch even more shows with karl pilkington in it and I'd suggest checking out "An Idiot Abroad" in which Karl is pretty much forced to travel to places, which he hates and has an awful time, but it's just too funny how unhappy he is doing things normal people would dream of doing.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
http://www.sfx.co.uk/2011/07/24/doct...es-6b-trailer/

Not that any of you give a shit.

My body is entirely ready for more Weeping Angels.