Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drev is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 05:31 PM        THE EUGENE DINSMORE FAN CLUB....AGAIN!

HE IS A SPECIAL BOY!

I don't know why my first one got deleted, but don't delete this one for no brownies for you!
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 05:48 PM       
I WONDER
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 07:05 PM       
Maybe somewhere down in Glensburg Idaho, an idle cow stand munching grass. He's your run of the mill bovine, munching grass, clip by clip, he thinks to himself "hey, it's a living, I have a field of eats, warm sunny sun shine, and my other cow friends, are only just a yonder away. Well while the ol' bess harvested more on the grass, he picks a clip not like the other clips, why it isn't grass at all, it's an electrical wire. As the happy cow get shocked, attempting to free his grip of what will be his later demise, the local cabel provider had a sudden relapse due to this tragic cow-related incident. "why look at that" said Murry Waltson "it's der causin' a chain reaction" in which affected the server of this website, deleting your thread. Well the cow lay there stiff as a hollow log with his eye closed just like how he came into this world, but this time he was going out. Murry, blamed for this power surge gets fired from his job, distraight Murry takes a rifle and starts shooting up the place fortunately a security guard single handedly took down Murry, and murry layed down, dead, like the poor cow. YET, NO, MY GOOD FRIENDS there weren't two casualties here, there were three...

Young drev's slice of life known simply as "THE EUGENE DINSMORE FAN CLUB....AGAIN!" thread. Let us weep for the cow, murray, and this thread, but hope like this thread did, the others will rejuvinate shortly

Or maybe they thought this thread is stupid so they deleted it, go figure.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 07:09 PM       
I'm a fan. For those who don't watch wrestling (and why should you), William Regal is now going to manage Eugene Dinsmore, who, for storyline purposes, is Eric Bishchoff's (The General Manager of Raw) nephew. He's also severely retarded.

I, for one, believe that this is the way to go with the WWE, and welcome Eugene's autistic approach at sports entertainment.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 10:24 PM       
I actually hated him. He's a ripoff of Perry Saturn, and he's not really all that funny.

...Then he brought that Easter bunny to the ring and La Resistance tore it up and I swear I almost cried.
Drev is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2004, 01:14 PM       
GOOD LORD LAST NIGHT'S SKETCH WAS HILARIOUS!