Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 01:37 PM       
Of course you hate what's going on you moron. Go check out the blogs "in support of the Zionist entity". You think Israel and her supporters are happy? You think Israel likes getting hit with 1000 rockets in a week? You think Israel likes fighting a war against two terrorist groups that bae themselves inside civilian populations specifically to maximize the death tolls. You thin Israel likes that it's hands are tied from retaliating against the two States sponsoring these biproxy attacks? You think that Israelis like that no nothings like you put the blame squarely on Israel? Or that the daily attacks on Israeli civilians are so sordid and numerous, they're rarely reported. did you hear about the fire bombings yesterday? Knife attacks? The Rafah border opening up for arms smuggling again? Who can keep track? Israel is being attacked at two borders, and it is no coincidence, even if the media keeps treating these are seperate instances, and seperate organizations.

The escalation was the assasination of a Lebanese head of state. The escalation was putting Hizzballah and Hamas in government.

If Miami or San Antonio wer getting hit with rockets on a daily basis, what would we do?

Finally, what exactly do you expect Israel to do?! They don't have the luxury of being a pacifist nation. If you don't like the death toll, then why would 1 million Israeli Arabs, and 5 million Jews "pushed into the sea" sound like a better option?