Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:15 PM       
How could that piece of shit possibly be better than the heavy metal one

Oh right, South Park's juvenile and tawdry parody was an insult to the dignified and thespian stylings of Heavy Metal, The Film, I forgot.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:19 PM       
Open wide, Tadao

And I didn't realize it was supposed to be a parallel with the writer's strike. That makes it even more retarded, since I guess the whole point they were trying to make was that making money through online distribution is ridiculous, and it really isn't.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:22 PM       
Especially considering that you can literally count all of the fucking money that has been made off of their work through online distribution. I really can't understand the position that they do not deserve royalties from work distributed through an "immature media"
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 01:47 PM       
Hypothetical money, buddy.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 02:01 PM       
Whatever, the profitability of online distribution like itunes and other on-demand shit is fairly obvious. It's not like anyone's actually talking about youtube here. We're talking about real money that is being made right now. This was a hell of a lot more debatable in the '88 strike.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 02:04 PM       
YOU'RE NOT MY PAL, GUY!

Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 02:04 PM       
YOU'RE NOT MY GUY, FWIEND
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 03:47 PM       
oh man that was pretty annoying ;_;
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
It was quite shitty :/

Although I did chuckle when the fight broke out at the bank
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
YEAH YOU WOULD

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 05:12 PM       
FUCKING FINLAND
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 09:50 PM       
Best episode ever!
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 10:45 PM       
South Park sucks this season

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 11:13 PM       
I forgot who said it first, but yeah, the 9:30 reruns are ten times funnier.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 9th, 2008, 10:46 PM       
If I start drinking now, there is a chance I might laugh tonight.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 12:47 PM       
So yeah, I only laughed 1 time, and only because of the pee whole moving like lips on a singing penis. I laughed because it was the dumbest thing I had seen all day.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 05:41 PM       
i wish they'd stop that repeating a phrase thing
kitatsdiuqil
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
the only part i laughed at was when the girl said she was pregnant, and it's only because i used to love those kinds of movies, and it always happened
Old Apr 10th, 2008, 10:24 PM       
I laughed when the cop drew Mickey Mouse with a boner, but I was bored while watching this.

Shit

Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 12:58 PM       
FUcks sake
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:10 AM       
I'm HIV positive this season hasn't been very good so far. Last night's was ok but this is turning out to be one of the worst seasons.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 12:46 AM       
It's not gonna matter how good any new episodes this season are, after what we've been through to get to them.... well.... it's just not gonna be enough.

Pachomp pachomp pachooy chooy chomp
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:11 AM       
So yeah.... Steinbeck is one of my favorite authors...
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
This week's was actually pretty good. I really liked the part were Randy got slimed by a ghost.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
I can't know how good it was, I was expecting the worst possible result given the premise, and was surprised to get a few real laughs out of it