Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drev is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 02:45 PM       
I agree
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 03:30 PM       
FAT KKK MEMBERS LUBE UP MONSTER DICKS AND LOVE IT
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 03:45 PM       
YER TOO LATE.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2003, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Off-Topic Man
I figured a way to cheat the mailing system. You can actually send a mail without having to pay for postage stamps or using stamps. Whenever you are sending out a letter or a card to family or friends, make sure you put the sending address on the upper left corner of the envelope and your address on the center. It will fool the system into thinking the address on the upper left corner is actually a returning address, therefore the letter will be sent to them for not putting the stamps.
It wouldn't work unless you had an extemely stupid postal staff. Say the letter is gathered from a collection point ... in other words, in YOUR local area. Further, suppose that they notice that the letter didn't have any postage (and, most likely, they will). They are going to know that the letter did not come from the person you are wishing to mail it to as the letter has not yet been stamped with THAT (the fraudulent "return address") cancellation stamp and that the point of origin was THEIR post office since it has no other postal markings on it yet and they themselves collected it. What most likely happen is that it will be sent to the dead letter department not the fraudulent "return address" since their not going to waste their time and money on a letter that's not really even first class.

Wherever you go, there you are.