Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 05:14 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 05:19 PM       
That's a cool song Kitsa <3

Going to 2 NMN shows next week YAAAAAY!!!!

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
She used to be a stripper. She dated Cheetah Chrome. Now I think she works for Manic Panic or something.

http://books.google.com/books?id=1PV...20gash&f=false
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 12:43 PM       

Fuck yeah.

The Frank-n-Furter who walks past at 1:34 is Dori Hartley, who was one of his most famous impersonators at the time.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
The pirates of the caribbean level from "Adventures in the magic kingdom" game. I used to play this game just for the music when I was young.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventu..._the_Caribbean
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Captain Beefheart - When I See Mommy I Feel like a Mummy
Banned

kgp4death is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 01:28 AM       
I am listening to the toilet flush......Bella Morte - Heaven Sang, and lots of Cradle of filth, with some good old Bush - Machinehead
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 03:16 PM       
Les Sexareenos - 28 Party Dancers From Montreal's Finest
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 03:42 PM       
Planet Smashers - Kung Fu Master
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 09:18 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 01:31 PM       
I forget where I heard this dity before, but as soon as I heard it I wanted it. Awesome Kitsa!
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 02:30 PM       
It's an old one but I love the chick with the flaring nostrils in the middle.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 10:31 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
Nurse With Wound - Chicken Korma
Esq.
Old Oct 19th, 2009, 07:32 PM       
Wipers - box set
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 04:19 AM       
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 21st, 2009, 08:08 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 09:12 AM       
I used to babysit for their fill-in drummer (when Karen was on just vocals).

He was an interesting guy. He had a 4-foot portrait in his living room of himself and his wife standing in a field of pot, holding bouquets of it to their noses with blissful expressions.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 10:47 AM       
I've had "I'll tumble for ya" stuck in my head for 3 days now and it won't leave.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 22nd, 2009, 10:49 AM       
Das Racist & Wallpaper - Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell (Wallpaper. RMX)
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 04:53 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 23rd, 2009, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I used to babysit for their fill-in drummer (when Karen was on just vocals).

He was an interesting guy. He had a 4-foot portrait in his living room of himself and his wife standing in a field of pot, holding bouquets of it to their noses with blissful expressions.
Hah! That's amazing, I knew the carpenters were amazing but not that amazing.

I wish I were you Kitsa and this is not a joke.
Esq.
Old Oct 25th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
a lot of sebadoh today
Forum Virgin
harrystyris is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2009, 06:06 AM       
Hi,
I am listening Miles Davis - Kind of Blue and Franz Ferdinand. Both albums are very nice to listen. I like to listen them all the time.