Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2005, 02:37 PM        Product Placement Theater
In this thread we shall try to continue the saga of our two main protagonists beginning with a sappy over-melodramtic scene of crisis and ending with both a nail-biting cliff hanger topped off nicely with a product placement ad. Once you the reader/writer have done your part to keep the drama alive, you may choose the next product. Are you up to it?

Jessica: What ... where ... how did you break into the evil scientist's lair and find me here, Jack?

Jack: There is no time for talk. We must away at once!

Jessica: There is no way out! < sob > I have tried < sob > the guards are everyway. It's futile <look of defeat and resgination >

Jack: Although they're seemingly ubiquitous, I do believe I have found a weakness in the ventilation system that we can exploit.

Jessica: But once outside the compound, where do we go from there? His octopus-like network of evil is worldwide.

Jack: There again, I believe that I have mapped a safe route south ... to the border of Mexico.

"That's right, run to the border for our new cheesy, crispy, melty dollar menu! For a limited time. Void where prohibited."

The next installment must include an ad for Mountain Dew. GO!!

Wherever you go, there you are.