Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 04:30 PM        Mortal kombat: Shaolin Monks
So far its pretty awesome, from the start you get to pick between either Kung lao or Lui Kang, I'm not to fond of either of them, although Lui Kang gets some cool points for coming back in deception as a zombie. Game play is pretty great, you can either fight fair and kill everyone with your bare hands or you can just blow through your enemies by throwinng them into death traps and of off cliffs, you won't get expereince this way but the moves for sale aren't that great anyways. Although the Story mode can be alot of fun co-op mode is kind of disappointing, the camera can't be moved manually during co-op so trying to brawl with an enemy while your buddy is running in the opposite direction can get annoying fast, it's like being in that buddy movie were the two inmates are chained together by the leg and have to learn to work together to beat the odds, it's fucking gay. The game has some problems but it's still alot of fun.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 04:41 PM        Re: Mortal kombat: Shaolin Monks
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas
it's like being in that buddy movie were the two inmates are chained together by the leg and have to learn to work together to beat the odds, it's fucking gay.
lol :<
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2005, 05:40 PM       
Yeah I beat it with liu kang the on the weekend. It's a pretty damn good game and something all MK fans NEED to play as it has a ton of stuff that'd appeal to no one but them.

Fatalities are kinda weak though

That was very funny. Well done.
Rosenstern is probably a spambot
Old Oct 20th, 2005, 10:22 PM       
Is it just me, or does Kung Lao look like he has Down's Syndrome in this game?

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 02:05 AM        graphics
I'm glad to see the MK legacy continues and the game just looks fantastic!

-pennyman
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2005, 09:59 PM       
I saw a video of this and It shows Baraka stabbinga a monk in the face. Then he starts throwing a whole shit-load of flaming monks at Liu Kang and Kung Lao. It looks hilarious.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 4th, 2005, 05:31 PM       
Funny thing is, after he stabs that monk in the face and does other shit to him and the guy's pretty much been dead since the first face stab, baraka tosses him to liu kang's feet and liu asks him "hey, are you OK?"

That was very funny. Well done.