Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2006, 04:48 PM       
global research is 100% credible!!!

Judicial Watch Caught Pulling A 180 On Pentagon Footage

The president of the organization that sued for the video footage, also made an appearance on Fox on the same day of the government-released video clips. He appeared for a few minutes on Mr. O'Reilly's show, on which the new footage was also aired. On that show, the JW president made the absurd statement "this definitely proves a plane was present." Even O'Reilly, well known as a staunch supporter of the administration was forced to state "I can't see a plane there."

Yet the very next day, I heard the same Judicial Watch president live on a radio show sing a completely different tune about what could be seen, and that "more footage is to be released soon." The reason for his flip-flop opinion will probably never be known, unless his bank account (or JW) had a mysterious large deposit of untraceable origin that day. Supposedly more footage is to be released, but has not as of this writing. One can imagine the bickering going on inside the pentagon over this matter. After all, this isn't like doing post-production work on a motion picture that can take months. All an un-named employee must do is to take 5 minutes and make a copy of good RAW video footage and release it. No credits, no music, no editing. Period.

Unfortunately, with professional video editing workstations used in motion pictures today, the next footage that shows a plane will be perfect and undetectable as a fake. And it will appear near election time or about the time Iran is to be invaded, when voters at the polls will remember it and think the "war on terror" is justified. Even though no jumbo-jet was ever there. The biggest problem the government has? There never was a plane.
Mocker
Old May 23rd, 2006, 05:03 PM       
An American counternarcotics official was killed and two other Americans wounded in a suicide bombing in western Afghanistan today, while heavy fighting between Taliban insurgents and Afghan police continued in two southern provinces, officials said," reports the New York Times. "We confirm that a U.S. citizen contractor for the State Department Bureau of International Narcotic and Law Enforcement, working for the police training program in Herat was killed in a vehicle-borne I.E.D. attack," Chris Harris, an American Embassy spokesman, told the newspaper. After this mention, the Times moves on to detail the increasing violence between Afghan puppet police and "militants," that is to say Afghans fighting against the occupation of their country, an entirely natural occurrence.

100 % credible.

the Times moves on to detail the increasing violence between Afghan puppet police and "militants," that is to say Afghans fighting against the occupation of their country, an entirely natural occurrence.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2006, 08:31 PM       
god dammit if there's one thing I hate, it's the countless number of arabs who share same names. I swear they're doing it on purpose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
You mean aside from the fact that Khalid al-Mihdhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaf al-Hazmi, and Salem al-Hazmi were all on the plane, all of whom had ties to Al Qaeda?

What about the surveillance video showing four of those five men ging through check points at Dulles?

So were they not really on the plane, or were they secretly agents of the Rummy???
Maybe they were really on the plane yet, they were set up as patsies?

How can you prove they were members of Al qaeda? Just because they were islam and have arab sounding names? Or was it because Rummy says so?

How did the fbi/cia ever name these hijackers responsible for crashing a plane into the pentagon in just three days after the attacks when the fbi/cia have claimed they failed to connect the dots with an assload of forewarnings they've received that could've help them prevent 9/11? It can't be simply by looking at arab sounding names on the passenger manifest.

Why did they change one of the hijackers' name from Mosear Caned to Hani Hanjour in the same day without explaining who Caned was and why he appeared on the original list of hijackers? In fact, why was Hani Hanjour's name not on the AA77 passenger manifest?
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2006, 08:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxer
michel chossudovsky knows what he's talking about and printing on global research.. the haulocaust industry is a tough subject, easily and hugely attacked by the headlines,
Really? Because even Chossudovsky wouldn't stand behind"The Hilarious Auschwitz story" and pulled it, claiming he had no idea such Holocaust revitionism was appearing on his site.
say what now?
Old May 23rd, 2006, 08:36 PM       
I know I said I'm officially retired but I can't help myself. I'm michael jordan of 9/11 heh.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2006, 08:53 PM       
No, Jordan's points actually stood.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 24th, 2006, 04:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Quote:
You mean aside from the fact that Khalid al-Mihdhar, Majed Moqed, Nawaf al-Hazmi, and Salem al-Hazmi were all on the plane, all of whom had ties to Al Qaeda?

What about the surveillance video showing four of those five men ging through check points at Dulles?

So were they not really on the plane, or were they secretly agents of the Rummy???
Maybe they were really on the plane yet, they were set up as patsies?
maybe you can't substantiate that in any way?

Quote:
How can you prove they were members of Al qaeda? Just because they were islam and have arab sounding names?
Khalid al-Mihdhar: Fought along side Bosnian muslims in 1995, in Afghanistan against the Northern Alliance, and with Chechnyan muslims in 1998. Was randomly selected for extra screening during boarding, records show he stayed at a hotel in Herndon, VA the night before.

Majed Moqed: Also proven to be on the flight, and an picture taken in Green Belt, MD (right near DC) places him there with Hani Hanjour on 9/2/01.

Nawaf al-Hazmi: Also fought in Afghanistan, Bosnia, and Chechnya. Malaysian officials who recorded proceedings at the Al Qaeda summit that same year in January reported him talking at length on potential terrorist activities. Below is a picture of him being checked at Dulles on 9/11:

Salem al-Hazmi: Brother of nawaf, and btw, Travelocity shows that they both bought tix for Flight 77 in August online.

Hani Hanjour: "Hanjour obtained a commercial pilots license in 1999 and according to the chief instructor, "Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot, "There's no doubt in my mind that once that [hijacked jet] got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it," he said."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hani_Hanjour#The_attack

Quote:
Or was it because Rummy says so?
A five year-old could handle this debate better.

Quote:
How did the fbi/cia ever name these hijackers responsible for crashing a plane into the pentagon in just three days after the attacks when the fbi/cia have claimed they failed to connect the dots with an assload of forewarnings they've received that could've help them prevent 9/11? It can't be simply by looking at arab sounding names on the passenger manifest.
Because ALL of these men had at least small links to radical islam, and some of them were already on the terrorist watch list!! Others had been implicated in the Cole bombing! PAY ATTENTION!

Quote:
Why did they change one of the hijackers' name from Mosear Caned to Hani Hanjour in the same day without explaining who Caned was and why he appeared on the original list of hijackers? In fact, why was Hani Hanjour's name not on the AA77 passenger manifest?
Because he was probably a walk on. keep in mind, this is all the product of PRE-9/11 airline policy. Things are a lot different now.

Let's say, for the sake of your ridiculous argument, that he WASN'T on the plane, and that someone else of the four in fact crashed the plane. The other four were DEFINITELY on the plane, and the they DEFINITELY had at least loose ties with Al Qaeda and radical Islam. Coincidence? No.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 24th, 2006, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco
No, Jordan's points actually stood.
I think what he meant was that he is to 9/11 what Michael Jordan is to baseball.

Mocker

Old May 25th, 2006, 01:08 AM       
Even if you're programmed to think all these conspiracy websites succeed at the sick pairing of debunking the "9/11 fable" + revising the facts of the Holocaust....

...they still fail miserably at PROVING the "real terrorists" are the US government + oil barons + exploiters of the Holocaust + Zionists that conspire to take over the world. Whis IS what the one thing they all are suggesting, if not outright claiming right? Doesn't it concern you when these people can't even discern between names, let alone internet rumors? Doesn't that put their credebility along with it's agenda into question regardless of their institutional affiliations?
Mocker
Old May 25th, 2006, 01:27 AM       
Geggy you just got owned by Kevin.

But seriously Kevin we all know Travelocity is heavily invested in the U.S. government. Can you really expect such truth seekers to believe such biased sources? How does Travelocity know they bought the tickets anyways. Because their records show it? I laugh at records.

http://www.911hoax.com/

say what now?
Old May 25th, 2006, 06:25 AM       
Quote:
Khalid al-Mihdhar: Fought along side Bosnian muslims in 1995, in Afghanistan against the Northern Alliance, and with Chechnyan muslims in 1998. Was randomly selected for extra screening during boarding, records show he stayed at a hotel in Herndon, VA the night before.

Majed Moqed: Also proven to be on the flight, and an picture taken in Green Belt, MD (right near DC) places him there with Hani Hanjour on 9/2/01.

Nawaf al-Hazmi: Also fought in Afghanistan, Bosnia, and Chechnya.
Malaysian officials who recorded proceedings at the Al Qaeda summit that same year in January reported him talking at length on potential terrorist activities. Below is a picture of him being checked at Dulles on 9/11:

Salem al-Hazmi: Brother of nawaf, and btw, Travelocity shows that they both bought tix for Flight 77 in August online.
Quote:
Because ALL of these men had at least small links to radical
islam, and some of them were already on the terrorist watch list!!
Others had been implicated in the Cole bombing! PAY ATTENTION!
Thanks for proving my point, kevin. You're so predictable heheh. If they were on terrorist watch list and some had been implicated in the cole bombing, how were they able to buy plane tickets online using a credit cards that showed their real names? When they've arrived into the US some of the times before 9/11, how were they able to bypass security with all these type of background info on their record? Usually those who are on terrorist watch list's record on the computer file will signal a red flag indicating that they are on CIA's watch list. Damn, only if the fbi, nsa, dia and the faa were paying attention especially with the forewarnings they've received...sighs...

Also it's a part of airliner's policy that when someone who is not an US citizen and buys a one way ticket, they will require to go through extra screening during boarding, and this was also before 9/11.

Quote:
Hani Hanjour: "Hanjour obtained a commercial pilots license in 1999 and according to the chief instructor, "Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot, "There's no doubt in my mind that once that [hijacked jet] got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it," he said."
You mean he may have illegally obtained a commercial pilots license.

Also, are you sure he was able pull a highly trained type of maneuver while flying a boeing 757 before hitting the pentagon?

Quote:
Because he was probably a walk on. keep in mind, this is all the product of PRE-9/11 airline policy. Things are a lot different
now.
Yeah, probably. Thats the key word here, probably

Quote:
Let's say, for the sake of your ridiculous argument, that he
WASN'T on the plane, and that someone else of the four in fact crashed the plane. The other four were DEFINITELY on the plane, and the they DEFINITELY had at least loose ties with Al Qaeda and radical Islam. Coincidence? No.
They got onto the plane on whose account? The CIA? The conspiracy theorist inside me tells me that since they had little ties to al Qaeda and radical islam, they were perfect candidates as patsies. NSA's job is to spy on terror agents inside the US, so the hijackers were right under NSA's nose when they lived in maryland.

By the way, speaking of patsies, do you still think moussaoui had
anything to do with 9/11? Even "bin Laden" said he had no involvement in the audio tape that was released the other day. What was he doing in the US taking up aviation training? Why did they so desperately want him to be granted a death penalty?
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2006, 08:07 AM       
kevin thanks for pointing out your fascination with the kazinsky and me, yer right, i'm a closet luddite that is really so paranoid i work under psuedo names.. sheesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Really? Because even Chossudovsky wouldn't stand behind"The Hilarious Auschwitz story" and pulled it, claiming he had no idea such Holocaust revitionism was appearing on his site.
doesn't that prove my point about the site? a constant review of positions and admittance of falability is expected of honest people, without that i wouldn't trust the site. I jumped a bit on that one, i didn't mean to imply that i know the guy, just that ive heard/read enough of his lectures and books to think he's 99% credible. Don't lose your head over it though, the site does do some 'reporting' or linking of 'reports' that may be posted from a skeptical viewpoint.
Mocker
Old May 25th, 2006, 10:27 AM       
I don't get you Geggy. You sometimes say bin laden audio tapes are the product of the us government and other times you use them to prove your theories. Also I cannot believe you discredited something because it only "probaly" happened.

"If they were on terrorist watch list and some had been implicated in the cole bombing, how were they able to buy plane tickets online using a credit cards that showed their real names? When they've arrived into the US some of the times before 9/11, how were they able to bypass security with all these type of background info on their record?"

Human error. And like you yourself just said, plenty of Arabs share the same name. People don't do their jobs efficiently all the time and before 9/11 the average American never even thought we'd be hit by a major terrorist attack so I don't see how airport secruity not paying attention to protocols they rarely ever had to use is much proof of anything.

Geggy even if the US was involved. Why is it that hard for you to believe that Islamic extremists hijacked planes and attacked the US?
Mocker
Old May 25th, 2006, 12:33 PM       
Quote:
Thanks for proving my point, kevin. You're so predictable heheh. If they were on terrorist watch list and some had been implicated in the cole bombing, how were they able to buy plane tickets online using a credit cards that showed their real names? When they've arrived into the US some of the times before 9/11, how were they able to bypass security with all these type of background info on their record? Usually those who are on terrorist watch list's record on the computer file will signal a red flag indicating that they are on CIA's watch list. Damn, only if the fbi, nsa, dia and the faa were paying attention especially with the forewarnings they've received...sighs...
But that was NOT your point, you dweeb. You asked me to prove to you that these men were A. on the plane, and B. had terrorist ties. I feel I have done that sufficiently.

You have no point. You're bouncing around from one theory to the next, all the while ignoring every valid point that gets thrown at you. You've been refuted every step of the way in this thread, but you just ignore the point and move along to another "oh yeah!!? well what if they were transported there by a fairy!!??" sort of comment.

Quote:
Also it's a part of airliner's policy that when someone who is not an US citizen and buys a one way ticket, they will require to go through extra screening during boarding, and this was also before 9/11.
Dumbass, at least four out of the five DID go through extra screening at the checkpoint. See the pictures.

It's not that there wasn't information on these guys already out there. The problem was that agencies were out of the habit of sharing knowledge and communicating. As one of your OWN links told us, the FAA and the Pentagon didn't even have their systems linked in order to streamline the process if a hijacking were to occur.

Like Ant already said, we just weren't prepared for this. We took our security for granted, so the left hand never knew what the right hand was doing. It wasn't that those men were evil geniuses, it's that we were lazy and apathetic, and didn't pay attention to what was going on right under our noses. Various pundits and policy makers will tell you that neither Clinton nor Bush took the threat of terrorism seriously enough.

Quote:
Also, are you sure he was able pull a highly trained type of maneuver while flying a boeing 757 before hitting the pentagon?[/url]
Yes, and the chief instructor confirmed this for us. He probably knows better than you and cooperativeresearch.org.

Quote:
They got onto the plane on whose account? The CIA? The conspiracy theorist inside me tells me that since they had little ties to al Qaeda and radical islam, they were perfect candidates as patsies.
The bullshit detector in me tells me that you're an idiot, and that you also can't back up a thing you're claiming (other than with another link to cooperative research).

PROVE THAT THEY HAD "LITTLE" TIES TO AL QAEDA AND RADICAL ISLAM. PROVE IT. I've already proven otherwise, so give it a shot.

Look Geggy, I'm going to ask something of you that Max has asked of OAO. Before you click "submit", I'd like for you to print out the things you write, look yourself in a mirror, and read them to yourself before you post them here. I think this could be helpful for you.

Geggy, do fires happen near fire houses? Do crimes occur near police stations? Have you ever SEEN the NSA office building, Geggy? I drive past it quite frequently. Just like any other government agency, it's a big bureacracy with a lot of staff members and departments. It's predominantly run by civilians and bureacrats.

So please, expalin to me what in God's name is the relevance in how close they were to the physical office space? Is it terrible irony? Yes. Is it unfortunate? Of course. Is it an indication of some nefarious government cover up? I shouldn't even have to answer that.

Quote:
By the way, speaking of patsies, do you still think moussaoui had
anything to do with 9/11? Even "bin Laden" said he had no involvement in the audio tape that was released the other day. What was he doing in the US taking up aviation training? Why did they so desperately want him to be granted a death penalty?
They wanted to kill him becasue he had a role in the mass murder of over 3,000 Americans. I'm glad they spared his rotten life though.

I think Ant already covered your hypocrisy regarding this Bin Laden stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxer
kevin thanks for pointing out your fascination with the kazinsky and me, yer right, i'm a closet luddite that is really so paranoid i work under psuedo names.. sheesh.
I have no interest in what you or Geggy specifically believe. As long as your "movement" remains what it is, a bunch of internet google searchers, ivory tower Leftists, and stupid Europeans, than I have no gripe with it.

My concern however, and my point in wasting time on these threads, is that you and Geggy drag down the entire debate with this nonsense. You certainly don't speak for a significant portion of the population, but that won't stop critics on the Right from allowing you to reflect that (which is why, if you noticed, folks like Blanco joke that you must be working for the RNC).

I not only think it's important that you're conspiracies get refuted, I also think it's important that liberals and so-called progressives dismiss this crap as well. Loudly.

There are problems in this country, and there are specifically gripes to be had with the Bush administration and the GOP. But it's important, IMO, that liberals and other Leftists stop playing into this stupid Bush hating, U.$. hating shit that has been so prevalent since the 1960's. Look back at some of the progressives and populists in our past-- Bob La Follette, Al Smith, and William jennings Bryan. These men were very critical of American imperial ambitions, but were also patriots (and often very Christian). They understood the place and purpose of their criticism, and weren't simply anti-American by default, not if logic, reason, and patriotism were to be exhausted in its place.

I think it's the responsibility of Leftists to dismiss your theories. And it's kind of fun.
say what now?
Old May 25th, 2006, 03:08 PM       
Hey now remember, take a step back and breath. I can understand that its tough for me to convince most of the new yorkers about the 9/11 cover ups. This isnt about left vs right, conversative vs liberal, bush bashing and all that silly bs. I'm starting to notice that even growing numbers of republican conversatives are starting to question the 9/11 cover up. I mean, it's insane not to!!

Quote:
Look back at some of the progressives and populists in our past-- Bob La Follette, Al Smith, and William jennings Bryan.
I know you have a thing for patriotic progressives, probably even more for the hot, professional-looking female kind, like Sibel Edmonds, for example. She was a former FBI translator who were told to gag it but refused and got canned. She has larger cojones than Max Cleland and was the person who convinced me by her quote sayin that at least 10 people from inside the us government agencies were involved with the 9/11 planning.

Moussaoui was sentenced with life imprisonment because of his relations with al-Qaeda. Family members of the 9/11 victims believes he was the wrong guy to be on trial and would like to see those with deeper involvement of the 9/11 planning on trial instead, but they didnt say who exactly. Then lo and behold, "bin Laden" releases an audio tape saying moussaoui had no involvement. What convinient time for him to tell us that kind of info.
Mocker
Old May 25th, 2006, 06:08 PM       
Quote:
I can understand that its tough for me to convince most of the new yorkers about the 9/11 cover ups.
Where does this asinine thought process come from? Washington, DC/Virginia was also attacked. A plane full of innocent people went down in Pennsylvania. This effected the entire country, and any unwillingness to listen to your garble has nothing to do with geography. It has to do with common sense, and your lack in having any.

Quote:
This isnt about left vs right, conversative vs liberal, bush bashing and all that silly bs. I'm starting to notice that even growing numbers of republican conversatives are starting to question the 9/11 cover up. I mean, it's insane not to!!
uh huh.....

You're a Bush basher, Geggy. You border on plain old anti-American. You also flirt with anti-semitism. The noton that you're simply a "truth seeker" is hysterical.

Quote:
I know you have a thing for patriotic progressives, probably even more for the hot, professional-looking female kind, like Sibel Edmonds, for example. She was a former FBI translator who were told to gag it but refused and got canned. She has larger cojones than Max Cleland and was the person who convinced me by her quote sayin that at least 10 people from inside the us government agencies were involved with the 9/11 planning.
Super. I think you missed my point. I'm not asking people like you to wear American flag pins and pledge allegiance before you rant about 9/11 conspiracies. What I'm asking is that you stop being retarded, and STOP BEING SO VOCAL ABOUT IT!

Quote:
Moussaoui was sentenced with life imprisonment because of his relations with al-Qaeda. Family members of the 9/11 victims believes he was the wrong guy to be on trial and would like to see those with deeper involvement of the 9/11 planning on trial instead, but they didnt say who exactly. Then lo and behold, "bin Laden" releases an audio tape saying moussaoui had no involvement. What convinient time for him to tell us that kind of info.
That makes no sense at all. Ant already covered this, so I won't repeat myself.

As for the 9/11 families-- I'm guessing the family members of 9/11 victims think a lot of things. Their loss was terrible, and I feel for them. That doesn't mean that they should be deciding policy, prosecuting terrorists, or be running the war on terrorism.
say what now?
Old May 26th, 2006, 06:40 AM       
First off, the security prior to and on 9/11 is too methodical to be considered a failure. I envy you for thinking that because I want to believe it was a failure but there are overwhelming evidence that contradicts the failure theory. And not a single officials from intelligence agencies has been fired, instead got promotions and awarded with medals, how do you explain that?

You've got every single thing you've said about me totally backwards. You dont think bush deserves a bashing from time to time because of the corruption and incompetence? And I'm anti american because I'm bashing bush for destroying this country? I'm pissed off for to 9/11 victims because not a single suspect has yet been brought to justice.

How is it anti semtic to think that the number of dead in the holocaust was revised to 6 million for political gain? What does holocaust have to do with 9/11?
Mocker
Old May 26th, 2006, 09:32 AM       
Quote:
First off, the security prior to and on 9/11 is too methodical to be considered a failure. I envy you for thinking that because I want to believe it was a failure but there are overwhelming evidence that contradicts the failure theory.
Where is it? All of the so-called evidence you've presented has been bitch slapped.

Have you ever heard of a monday morning quarterback? It's really easy, after 9/11, to look back and say "OMG, HOW DID WE MISS THAT, CONSPIRACY!@1"

It wasn't that respective agencies weren't doing their jobs. A big problem was that they weren't talking to each other. We hadn't been attacked on the continental U.S. since 1812, Geggy. Pearl Harbor was an attack on a military base, on an island, not a civilian center.

I think you also aren't taking into account the barbarism involved in the attack. Prior to 9/11, who would've imagined such an attack? (and before you start foaming at the mouth about Bin Laden's attack memo, keep in mind that intelligence agencies are hammered every day with those things, all of which have degrees of truthiness and veracity).

btw, what's your opinion on the Patriot Act?

Quote:
And not a single officials from intelligence agencies has been fired, instead got promotions and awarded with medals, how do you explain that?
Yeah, becasue if you were the masterminds of a conspiracy, the FIRST thing you'd do is publicly reward your co-conspirators.

We completely revamped our security agencies, Geggy. We took Joe Lieberman's advice and created a department of Homeland Security (which I'm sure you oppose 100%, b/c you're a reactionary Bush hater).

The FBI, taking the heat to heart, initiated several changes:

http://www.fas.org/irp/crs/RL32336.html#_1_7

Quote:
Organizational Changes

The FBI is restructuring to support an integrated intelligence program. The FBI director has also created new intelligence-related positions and entities at FBI Headquarters and across its 56 field offices to improve its intelligence capacity.

New Position of Executive Assistant Director for Intelligence (EAD-I) and the Office of Intelligence. As part of his effort to centralize control, Director Mueller established a new position -- the EAD-I. (30) The EAD-I manages a single intelligence program across the FBI's four investigative/operational divisions -- counterterrorism, counterintelligence, criminal, and cyber. Previously, each division controlled and managed its own intelligence program. To emphasize its new and enhanced priority, the Director also elevated intelligence from program support to full program status, and established a new Office of Intelligence (OI). The OI is responsible for implementing an integrated FBI-wide intelligence strategy, developing an intelligence analyst career path, and ensuring that intelligence is appropriately shared within the FBI as well as with other federal agencies. (31) The Office also is charged with improving strategic analysis, implementing an intelligence requirements and collection regime, and ensuring that the FBI's intelligence policies are implemented. Finally, the office oversees the FBI's participation in the Terrorist Threat Integration Center (TTIC). (32)

The OI, headed by an Assistant Director who reports to the EAD-I, is comprised of six units: (1) Career Intelligence (works to develop career paths for intelligence analysts), (2) Strategic Analysis (provides strategic analyses to senior level FBI executives), (3) Oversight (oversees field intelligence groups), (4) Intelligence Requirements and Collection Management (establishes and implements procedures to manage the FBI intelligence process), (5) Administrative Support, and (6) Executive Support. (33)

New Field Office Intelligence Groups. The FBI has established field intelligence groups in each of its 56 field offices to raise the priority of intelligence and ultimately to drive collection, analysis and dissemination at the local level. Each field intelligence group is responsible for managing, executing and coordinating their local intelligence resources in a manner which is consistent with national priorities. (34) A field intelligence group is comprised of intelligence analysts, (35) who conduct largely tactical analyses; special agents, who are responsible for intelligence collection; and reports officers, a newly created position. (36) Reports officers are expected to play a key role by sifting raw, unevaluated intelligence and determining to whom it should be disseminated within the FBI and other federal agencies for further processing.

With regard to counterintelligence, which is any intelligence about the capabilities, intent, and operations of foreign intelligence services, or those individuals or organizations operating on behalf of foreign powers, working against the U.S., the FBI has established six field demonstration projects led by experienced FBI retirees. These teams are responsible for assessing intelligence capabilities at six individual field offices and making recommendations to correct deficiencies. (37)

New National (and More Regional) Joint Terrorism Task Force (s). In July 2002, the FBI established a National Joint Terrorism Task Force (NJTTF), which coordinates its nation-wide network of 84 Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTFs). (38) The NJTTF also coordinates closely with the FBI's newly established Counterterrorism Watch, a 24-hour operations center, which is responsible for tracking terrorist threats and disseminating information about them to the JTTFs, to the Department of Homeland Security's Homeland Security Operations Center and, indirectly, to state and local law enforcement. CT Watch is located at the FBI's 24-hour Strategic Intelligence Operations Center (SIOC). (39) With respect to regional JTTFs, the Bureau has increased their number from 66 to 84, and the number of state and local participants has more than quadrupled -- from 534 to over 2,300, according to the FBI.
The fact that you think no changes were made, or no accountability was encouraged simply because department heads weren't fired, proves that you're not genuinely interested in these agencies doing things better. You instead have nothing more than a pedantic interest in bashing the Bush administration.

Quote:
You've got every single thing you've said about me totally backwards. You dont think bush deserves a bashing from time to time because of the corruption and incompetence? And I'm anti american because I'm bashing bush for destroying this country?
How has he destroyed the country, Geggy?

I think Bush deserves a lot of legitimate criticism. Which is why people like you have no place in that debate.

Quote:
I'm pissed off for to 9/11 victims because not a single suspect has yet been brought to justice.
What the hell are you talking about? The hijackers are dead, btw. Moussaoui was convicted, but he was just set up by the U.S. government and not-Osama Bin Laden, right?

I could cite several links about Al Qaeda arrests and killings made all around the globe since 9/11. We gave them a serious blow to their infrastructure while invading Afghanistan. The recent bombing in Pakistan killed high level Al Qaeda operatives. I'm not going to go to the trouble of citing too much, becasue it's a wasted effort on you. You'll simply bounce around it like Daffey Duck.

Quote:
How is it anti semtic to think that the number of dead in the holocaust was revised to 6 million for political gain? What does holocaust have to do with 9/11?
You're an anti-semite.
say what now?
Old May 26th, 2006, 10:04 AM       
Quote:
We hadn't been attacked on the continental U.S. since 1812, Geggy. Pearl Harbor was an attack on a military base, on an island, not a civilian center.
Umm...WTC '93 bombing? Oklahoma city bombing? Were you born yesterday?

I'll answer the rest when I got time.
Mocker
Old May 26th, 2006, 10:27 AM       
WTC '93 didn't have the bearing on the entire country like 9/11, so strike one.

Oklahoma City bombing was an internal terrorist action, and not an attack, so strike two.

Come on, one more time....
Mocker

Old May 26th, 2006, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
How is it anti semtic to think that the number of dead in the holocaust was revised to 6 million for political gain?

Uh, because it is anti-semitic to say the victims of the Holocaust, primariy Jews, have distorted facts to manipulate politics. End of story. Nobody fixates on the facts of the Rwanda or Armenian genocides... your issue is with your distrust of Jews and belief in secret cabals.

Quote:
What does holocaust have to do with 9/11?
GOOD QUESTION! Ask your conspiracists webmasters why they keep making the connection, or why everything you talk about always seems to gravitate towards 9/11, Nazis, and Jewish conspiracies.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2006, 10:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdxxxx
Ask your conspiracists webmasters why they keep making the connection, or why everything you talk about always seems to gravitate towards 9/11, Nazis, and Jewish conspiracies.
Good question.

Hitler has become our most easily grasped embodiment of the concept of Satan. Jews, the chosen of God, have served as representatives of the children of God. 9/11, well... that was just a function of globalization.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Mocker

Old May 27th, 2006, 01:45 AM       
hahah guess I won't have to tune into the 700 Club this week, thanks.