Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 09:47 PM        Bluelight.nu is funny
Yes it is.

It's fun to read about people going through weed withdrawal:

Quote:
So I decided to take five days off from weed and then I got really high yesterday. Honestly, I'd forgotten how great getting high really was. Lately, I hadn't been getting the perceptual changes and slight visual affects as much as I used to; I'd smoke every day (sometimes with a day or two off) and I'd just get more of a body high than anything else, and just feel really relaxed.

Last night I smoked like three to four bowls without experiencing ANY anxiety at all; EVERYTHING about the high was ideal. I've seriously gained a newfound appreciation for weed after this, and will no longer be using it everyday. So above all, this is a message to the daily users- I know it's not easy for SOME of you, but I highly recommend taking 5 to 7 days off from weed and then smoking some really great bud- you'll be blown away. I know many have said this before, and I know many of you will still disregard this nonetheless, but trust me, it's well worth the wait. Happy toking.
Sometimes the jokes write themselves:

Quote:
i don't notice any physical signs of withdrawl
not even a change of sleeping habits.
and i've been smoking nearly everyday for a year
Finally, some things don't need to be shared:

Quote:
i dont know how this eventually happened but today i planned my death sequence, i have already written the suicide note and there are lots of sections to different people in my life and before you all say anything i know that this is extrememly selfish but i feel it is the only option right now and i cant force myself ot continue much longer, i have planned that in a couple of weeks time i am going to go on a reckless week of not caring about anything doing anything i want and causing havoc and destruction and then i am going to do a dangerous cocktail of drugs for a weekend and then on the sunday of the weekend i am going to do a fatal combination which will end up killing me. i feel that this would be the best way to end life, im not sure why i came to this decision but it seems like the best thing to do, and i dont know what im looking for in response to this post i just know that people on bl will listen to what i have to say and this is the only place that i can tell people things this personal to me.
Trippy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 09:52 PM       
for the last one, some of the replies are so funny AHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 LoL WATHSF!
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 10:03 PM       
What a bunch of retards.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 05:58 PM       
As a fan of cannabis, I disagree with the general sentiment of this post.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 07:38 PM       
As a non-fan of cannabis, I think potheads are funny. Especially when they're getting punched in the teeth.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 08:22 PM       
Nothin' wrong with the occasional pot smoker.

Though it's the guys like the author of the third quote posted above that make the rest deserve to be kicked in the shins.
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 05:44 AM        Re: Bluelight.nu is funny
Quote:
So I decided to take five days off from weed and then I got really high yesterday. Honestly, I'd forgotten how great getting high really was. Lately, I hadn't been getting the perceptual changes and slight visual affects as much as I used to; I'd smoke every day (sometimes with a day or two off) and I'd just get more of a body high than anything else, and just feel really relaxed.

Last night I smoked like three to four bowls without experiencing ANY anxiety at all; EVERYTHING about the high was ideal. I've seriously gained a newfound appreciation for weed after this, and will no longer be using it everyday. So above all, this is a message to the daily users- I know it's not easy for SOME of you, but I highly recommend taking 5 to 7 days off from weed and then smoking some really great bud- you'll be blown away. I know many have said this before, and I know many of you will still disregard this nonetheless, but trust me, it's well worth the wait. Happy toking.
Just like jerking off.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 06:13 AM       
Some notable yardsticks for human intelligence right here:

Quote:
hey all i took a X pill like 2 hours ago and nothing has happend but like 15-30 minutes after i swallowed it i shit .....did i shit it out or should i wait longer to see if it will kick in its allready been 2 hoursd tho??
Best eat your shit to find out dude!

Quote:
* For Chrissakes, PLUG IT!!! I will never put this foul, nauseating chemical into my stomach again. Boost with half a pill sometime during the peak. Put this in your butt too.
Ugh! In my stomach?? NO WAY! I will shove it up my arse, thats so much more sensible.

Quote:
Every other roll I've had, I've always had mild depression for a week or so. On top of that, I've always had regrets, and wished I could rewind time back to that night and done something a little bit differently. "If only I'd talked more to my girlfriend while I was high" or "If only I'd brought some Tiger Balm" were common thoughts that made me miss the roll. This time though, the experience lacked nothing, and I didn't miss it once it was over.
if ONLY I'd had the tiger balm! MY LIFE IS RUINED!!