Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 11th, 2006, 07:15 PM       
I like Obama. He's really level-headed. The only thing I don't like about him is that he's anti-gay marraige, which blows my mind.
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2006, 08:38 PM       
Being raised in the South has influenced me to the think that the vast majority of people living down here won't vote for Clinton because she's a woman and won't vote for Obama because of the color of his skin OR background. Personally, I don't want Clinton in office, I'd prefer Obama over her. Still though, I'm under the impression that America isn't going to support either of them just yet.
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2006, 10:13 PM       
I know plenty o people who would vote for Clinton/Obama BECAUSE of their race/gender completly ignoring their positions.

One of the many reasons I believe affirmitive action is not equality and in this job we need the BEST person for the job and can't sacrifice that to make racial/gender point.

I'm fine with a woman/minority/minority-woman president as long as they are qualified and the best for the job. I don't believe those two are.

If you are going to get my swing vote as a dissatisfied republican your gonna have to give me better options then those two far left figureheads.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 01:33 AM       
you know I wonder which would turn out better anyway voting for morality and jesus or female - black. I wonder if you can reduce voting behavior down to instinct like that. Probably